Hey Loudsystem number 1!

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by 04, Jun 27, 2002.

1. 04

04 Guest

quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally posted by LOUDSYSTEM
    btw get ahold of me when your near ready

im working on making some small speakers thatll poop on any micro book shelf speaker around

and of course itll be very nicely priced
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What driveres are you using? I used a single 3" Tangband driver, along with a crossover designed by a fellow DIYer and got excellent results, they work well as surround speakers. They dont get very loud though, and I would not reccomend using them as mains.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I posted this in the main forum, but u might have missed it. What do you think of the "Bose killers" that I built?

2. LOUDSYSTEM

LOUDSYSTEM Guest

ive used a few diff ones mainly Focal driver

3. flynfrog

flynfrog Cool isnt Cheap

wos ip address in pic

4. 04

04 Guest

THose were FTP lists that I would connect to to download files. I dont know what happened to that list....

5. flynfrog

flynfrog Cool isnt Cheap

im gald im not the only there are ip cd keys scattered all over my deck it will be a pain to destroy when the FBI come :p

6. 04

04 Guest

Somehow I doubt the FBI would raid my dorm room. I did have an IRC server running for some time, but I would not allocate more than 100KBytes a second to it. Usually it would only be alloted 30K a second. My school has an OC3 which provides 20MBytes a second of bandwidth, I dont think I was taking too much. Besides, there were people on campus running a LOT bigger servers than I was.

Im not quite sure what you were asking, no offense, but you need to spellcheck your posts better. I have no idea what cd keys you are talking about, and how that would have anything to do with a list of IP addresses? And what deck are you talking about? How would that little post it note be hard to destroy anyways?

7. flynfrog

flynfrog Cool isnt Cheap

it was a joke man