SRS hey GUYS

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by lost04, Jan 15, 2007.

1. lost04

lost04 justme

i've never had a boyfriend before..most guys don't believe me when i tell them that? what are your thoughts on a girl whose never had a boyfriend?
    is it a bad thing? or a plus? and why? i'm just curious.

2. beanolo

beanolo It does a body good!!!1

It has its goods and bads imo. Good in the way that I would think its a fresh start, no bad or good things from prior relationships that you would be compared to.

Bad.. would be having no experience or knowledge of how a relationship works in the slightest.

3. Spiritus

Spiritus Active Member

Age?

Realise that you must work on yourself and become a complete woman, as a man is an addition to your life, not a filler.

If you get into relationships before that, lamentably they will fail.

Do not feel bad about not having one. But realise you have no experiance, and the older it gets the more experiance other people have. This can lead to crushing heart blows.

Thus, focus on becoming in love with yourself, so you can bring the seeds of your goodness to your partner (who should be worthy, since you put so much effort into yourself). Your hard work and virtues will surely captivate their heart, and if they are also complete you may be looking forward to a long relationship that will give you grand experiance!

Short term dating, swinging, and all of that is useless in my eyes. I always go for the endurance race.

4. Spiritus

Spiritus Active Member

Age, lol

Like you can be 16 and we can give you credit or 32 and we should start talking about it.