hey girls....get in here

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by who?, Nov 6, 2005.

1. who?

who? Guest

i dont know what percent of girls do this, but why are they attracted to older men?
    my freind is trying to hook me up with this girl, but he finds out she is attracted to older men, and not guys around or same age as her...

other girls i've met have also admitted to this... never wondered why until now

2. purplebeast

purplebeast The depths of hell and endless torture await all h

Im not a girl, but I've heard is due to maturity, experience, worldiness and stability.

3. alex__

alex__ New Member

And status...

4. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

power, money, status, maturity, etc.

also many men continue to become more physically attractive as they age, provided they keep themsevles in shape.

5. Miss Red

Miss Red New Member

To me it's not a question of status. It's fully a maturity thing. College men don't have too much status or money, but you can usually tell that the older ones are more mature.

6. Sionell89

Sionell89 I grew up when I wasn't looking

Older men can hold intelligent conversations on many different topics, have more experiences than younger men, have a higher level of self control and patience, have personal power and confidence, they have old fashioned manners in that they know how to treat a lady like a lady....

And they know what to do with their hands...

7. LifezLikeThIs

LifezLikeThIs New Member

ive always made the mistake of going for guys younger then me...but right now im with someone my age and its sooo much better

8. Half-Pint

Half-Pint will you give in to me?

It's a maturity thing for me. Older guys tend to be better mannered, calmer, show their intelligence more.. they're just more pleasant to be around, which in turn makes them more attractive. If I knew a guy my age with that level of maturity I'd probably find them attractive, too. It's not simply because they're older.

Though I do find older men more attractive on a purely physical level. I'm not entirely sure why but I've always had a thing for guys in their 30's-40's :dunno:

9. Jenn

Jenn New Member

It is definitely a maturity thing for me. My fiance is 7yrs older then I am and it was his level of maturity that attracted me.

10. deznutz

deznutz New Member

Maturity, money, intellegence

11. Jillian

Jillian New Member

I am currently dating a guy that is not even a full year older then me. I love him lots and the thing that attracted me to him was his level of responsibility and how he is determined to be successful at everything he does. Really, it's very sexy. Girls are definately more attracted to guys that show a very broad level of maturity.

12. lauren

lauren Active Member

more relaxed, not into clubbing and dancing and all that bs. content with just hanging out an watching a movie. also, stability, ability to talk about real subject matter and less drama then guys my age.

intelligence and authority are also big turn ons for me. if a guy can teach me something, i get wet. might be why ive dated so proffs (two total).

13. jonno

jonno New Member

shit i'm 18 and i'd rather just chill with a girl and watch a movie or get dinner. all my friends (guys and girls) want to go to clubs/bars so i end up there all the time... for the most part the quality of girls at clubs are :ugh:

14. chica&buddies

chica&buddies Active Member

:bigthumb: :werd:

i'm attracted to older men. i'm 23, and i met a hot 36 year old this weekend. :o extremely nice guy... horrible kisser :rofl:...tho i can't argue about the hand comment :o

i think i got a partial bad apple or something. :o hopefully this experience won't turn me off to older guys completely.

15. chica&buddies

chica&buddies Active Member

:dunno: it definitely depends on the class of the club...this weekend my girlfriends and i went to a super high class club/bar. :eek3: drinks were reaaaally expensive, but the quality of people we met made it all equal out. (ie... young professionals) ... you get what you pay for, i guess.

16. lauren

lauren Active Member

yeh. i dunno, i tend to be a homebody. i just feel so silly getting all dressed up an girly, cause thats not who i am on the inside. :hs:

as chica said, really depends on the club. i like bars more so, just sit back and listen to music and talk...and there is a defident range in quality depending where you go. i try to avoid university ave at all costs... they tend to attract all the frosh...

17. Yukonart

Yukonart Active Member

Laurel and I hit it off in a strange way. We started out as friends (mind you there's a 14 year age difference) and shared time with many of our mutual friends before realizing we were really attracted to each other.

In the end, the basics applied (so she's told me) . . . stability, maturity, intelligence, and probably a little bit of the power thing, too.

On the flipside, I've been asked how being involved with a teenager has been at my age. My only answer to that has been "we're just an amazingly-compatable couple who happen to be seperated by a large age gap". I think luck has a lot to play in any age-gapped relationship. Just how Laurel enjoys my maturity with playfullness thrown-in, I enjoy her playfullness with maturity thrown in. Sometimes the age gap proves to be the perfect blend for two people, and sometimes it's just that. . . an age gap.

18. skitcy

skitcy uhm title! ok

<shrug> I've been told I'm very mature yet once in awhile I still like to go to the club to dance? It's fun regardless of what anyone says..

Now ya clubbing every other night is just plain stupid :ugh:

19. skitcy

skitcy uhm title! ok

ya there's alot of clubs around me where there's a dress code and stuff and I'm all over it :)