SRS Hey Everyone

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Verdugo, Apr 5, 2008.

1. Verdugo

Verdugo New Member

What's up with all the relationship threads? People seem to crash and burn at the suspicion that their relationship with their SO may end. Take certain signals as a sign that you need to work on yourselves and not just maintaining a quick-fix to all your problems in life. Love is good but nothing beats loving yourself. Some feel empty or feel like there's no perfection in something. Trust me, without negativity in life we'd get tired of positivity too. We at least have to thank and appreciate negativity because without it we'd all be complete and start complaining how there is nothing to do. With it we learn about ourselves and what we are capable of. Have a little faith, do you only believe what you see? Sometimes it's not our perspective or effort in life it's just that many of us have horrible eating and exercising habbits. Vitality is a cycle that's easy to start and easy to stop but not one maintained by those expecting an easy time in life. Lay off the fast food and run! It works for me. Come to terms and compromise with society if you're looking for a fulfilling social life or if you're like me then be honest with yourself and don't bother with friends. Just don't be anti-social and then pity yourself for not "feeling" appreciate by those around you. If you don't know where to start then start somewhere even if it's not something you like, it beats the hell out of going nowhere. Anyone get what I'm saying?

2. deusexaethera

deusexaethera OT Supporter

What you say is completely rational and makes perfect sense, but you have to remember that people are rarely rational and sensible under duress. Unfortunately, when that duress is caused by doubt and uncertainty, being irrational and nonsensical about it sets up a nice downward spiral. One of the pit stops along that spiral is The Asylum. Pull up a chair and have a drink.

3. Verdugo

Verdugo New Member

It's a matter of will. I was like alot of people here too, but I changed that.

4. deusexaethera

deusexaethera OT Supporter

Eh. I dunno about you, but my will has caused me to be out of any serious relationships since 2002. Sometimes you just gotta be irrational with someone who knows how to deal with it before you can get anywhere.

5. Coottie

Coottie BOOMER......SOONER OT Supporter

Preach much?

Why are you screaming about what other people should or should not do?

6. Redbeard

Redbeard OT Supporter

Its failry decent, I wouldnt call it screaming. Some people need to hear it.