Hestitant to ask girl out, who already wants my number

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by quamen, Jan 20, 2008.

1. quamen

quamen New Member

I'm at a ruff stage of my life right now, and i feel insecure about it. I'm 26 and im graduating college in May,but i still live at home. The reason is because i own a seasonal business, so it took me a longer time to finish school since i went part time. A girl at a job i work at for the winter months likes me, but she is 21 and lives with roommates. I know she wants me to ask for her number, but i think she might be totally turned off about my situation since she is already on her own.

After i finish in May, i know i can afford my own place since i can work more since i wont have to attend school anymore, but for the time being i really haven't dated for this issue. Suggestions?

2. arseclown

arseclown Guest

i'm sure if she's a college student herself, she'll understand your situation. and if she doesn't, would she really be the kind of girl you'd want to date?

3. Jack Horner

Jack Horner Guest

Just ask her :dunno:

4. Jack Horner

Jack Horner Guest

When women aren't interested, they make it very clear. If she had no interest in you, she wouldn't be giving you signs that she is interested. Women are very deliberate in their subtleties (if that makes any sense).

5. quamen

quamen New Member

yeah your right in a way,but i really never regret the path i took with my business. Even though college took me longer to finish, opening my business is one of the best things i have ever done for myself.

6. Pringles

Pringles New Member

your looking too far into this. She will want you for who you are and what you stand for, not your possessions. Don't talk to her about what you own or will own that will help her. Focus on the now.

7. ware_ru

ware_ru I know, I know, I'm amazing

stop being a bitch

8. Dwnhillracer15

Dwnhillracer15 :420: Paintball Crew

dawt.

9. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

Stop making excuses.

You can spend your entire life waiting for the perfect time to start dating or you can get out there and forget about trying to perfect yourself for some girl to date you.

10. Shinigami

Shinigami New Member

:werd:

there are no perfect moments, only the ones you create and make it work.

11. CaptainSerious

CaptainSerious Member

Youve graduated, you run your own business, you know the girl is interested. She's probably thinking, "heres a guy that has his shit together"
    Fkn go for it mate or you'll spend the rest of your life wondering "what if?"

12. VibraNation

VibraNation www.VibraNation.com

Sounds like a big excuse to me. A typical guy would be pretty confident with information like that. That a girl wants you number.

13. HuskiRuski

HuskiRuski Cardinal Fan

disagree. some girls send mixed signals.