Hesistant about female friend

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by ww_Crimson, Oct 28, 2008.

1. ww_Crimson

ww_Crimson New Member

There is a girl I was interested in much earlier in the year, we saw each other on weekends when she was in town but it was only like 3 times a month. We kissed a few times but nothing happened beyond that. I eventually found someone else because I was tired of her leading me nowhere.

I've been dating my girlfriend for almost 2 months and we had been seeing each other for almost 2 months prior to that. In the meantime my friend got a boyfriend and we'd talk on the phone every 2 weeks or so but neither of us ever mentioned our SO. One day she called me and I finally brought my girlfriend up in conversation and she mentioned her boyfriend too. I asked her how it was going and she gave a big sigh and started rattling off complaints about the guy. He's not responsible with money, he's immature, has no direction in life, etc. etc.. Then she said he just left for the Navy earlier that day. I said something like "Yea it's hard to find people like that at our age" and she took that as a "it's too bad we didn't start dating" I think because she was like "Yeah we just didn't see each other enough to have a relationship I'm sorry". I just said "It's not a big deal at all". Then she's like "yeah I've seen your pictures you are looking really good". Now she's been calling me a bit more often like every 5 days.

Three days ago she called me and said she was goin to a halloween party and that she wanted me to come so I could meet her friends. She also found a way to mention that she had a costume and that she would be looking "very hot". She did not invite my girlfriend and I just said "ok well I am gonna be working until about 10pm but I'll think about it". She said that was cool. She texted me today inviting me again and eventually said I could "bring my girl" and then again mentioned how sexy her costume was and that she wanted me to see it.

I know none of the signs here are strong but do you think she genuinely just wants me to come hang out at the party or that she is hoping something might happen. She's not happy in her relationship, the guy is gone to training, she keeps mentioning how sexy her costume is, that I'm looking really good lately, and she's been calling me a bit more often than she used to. I have never once called her in the past 2 months. She has always initiated contact. If I don't find a fun local party I might drive out to visit her (with my GF) but I don't want her trying to flirt with me and hang on my arm the whole night. She's very flirty physically so with alcohol I can see that happening. I just don't want to walk into a mess if I can avoid it.

And wtf.. no idea how this thread turned out so long. Sorry.

2. Lucky K

Lucky K New Member

She's invited your girl too. End of confusion.

3. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

Does she want anything to happen? Maybe.

Will anything happen? If you're any kind of decent man, NO. You've got a gf, she's got a bf, she's most likely just looking for attention/validation. She probably added the whole "you can bring your gf" because she realized what it looked like she was saying/asking.

I would seriously consider NOT going. Just because she invited your gf, does not mean she might constantly hit on you...and come on, how is that going to look to your gf?

She sounds kinda desperate, and that is not a girl you need to be associating with, the kind that seeks attention while her bf is away.

4. XaPU!M

XaPU!M Active Member

:rofl: WTF advice. You need to get out more Matt

There is no point in missing out on the party, go and have fun and bring your girl. If your friend does start hanging off of you, kindly push her aside and grab your girl, not exactly hard to figure out. Not to mention the OP has no idea if this girl is trying to come on to him, she could just be bored since her SO isn't around much lately and calling him. And maybe she WILL look hot in her costume and wants to show off a little... that's the point of Halloween.

5. omegafallout

omegafallout Oh Sh*T Was That Me???

3 some BANGARANG for the win.. You tap both of them then ask why the friend is still there in the morning ... Profit?:bowdown:

6. vodkacollins

vodkacollins New Member

she probably will flirt with you if you go to the party. its all how you handle it.

dont answer all of her phone calls and tell her you are happy with your gf and not interested

7. ww_Crimson

ww_Crimson New Member

I think all of the advice in here is exactly what I had thought originally.. it was one of those things where I was unsure at first but as I typed it all out the situation made perfect sense in my head.

8. Vysion

Vysion New Member

She only wants you now because you have a girlfriend thus you're considered "unattainable".