SRS Herion safe to use casually ?

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by selvo, Jun 1, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. selvo

selvo New Member

Now Im pretty straight laced when it comes to illicit drugs but I was wondering is herion ever safe to use casually ?

This is just out of curiosity.

2. )-(

)-( Guest

My personal opinion from experience; I have a friend who tried Heroine once, only once, I was in the eighth grade, and I can remember him for days rubbing vigorously at his arm (he injected). The central reason for him trying it was to be excepted by his homies..fucking.....(poor train of thought). Heroine can addict a person the first time trying it, or the hundreth. So moderate use of Heroine, or really any pill form (Percadan, Percacet, Oxies, Xanex, et cetera.) is a bad idea.

3. wake_o

wake_o New Member

or any drug... period

4. careface

careface Active Member

:ugh:

5. pharmies

pharmies Guest

Yeah definitely you have to moderate drug use... and in most cases just stop it. As for if heroin is strait to use occasionally? It really depends on the person, the pureness of the drug.. and what "occasional" really means. Because that could mean several times a year, a month, a couple times a month... once a month... etc. Persons with addictive personalities need to stay away..

Injecting is obviously going to get you addicted quicker because of the rush it gives you... Addicting. I've snorted it and it didn't seem to get me addicted to any extent to speak of (did it about 4/5 times..)

If you really need better responses give out some more information like how much whoever will be doing it and shit like that and also go to places like www.erowid.org for basic shit and www.bluelight.nu is a good forum for shit like that.

And xanax is shitty to get addicted to... I have heard the withdrawl is comparable to heroin, I don't know about that though.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2004
  6. chica&buddies

chica&buddies Active Member

i don't know about anyone else, but that seems to be an oxymoron... :dunno:

drugs aren't a good idea...period!

7. nukegoat

nukegoat New Member

any drug could be used without being addicted, but addicts are the type of people who are addicted to any drug... so this question is not really relevant to this forum

8. gockets

gockets New Member

Percocet, and Oxycontin are opiates, but Xanax is a benzodiazepine, which is a COMPLETELY different class of drug (same class as Valium). It's still very addictive (your body can develop a physical addiction to it after taking it once a day for a week), but not as addictive as opiates. By the way, none of those drugs are "heroin," they're just in the same general class, that class being opiates.

9. blazing187

blazing187 Guest

:greddy: :nuts:

10. nukegoat

nukegoat New Member

for an addict, any drug is dangerous. :themoreyouknow:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.