Heres some wierd shit for you guys to explain to me...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Miracle-Whip, Nov 29, 2007.

1. Miracle-Whip

Miracle-Whip New Member

So i've been with this girl for about a year to a year and a half, and we're best friends. I'm better friends with her than I am with all of my guy friends, and she's better friends with me than all of her girlfriends, ect ect. She has this thing where she forgets to do things though, it happns quite often actually. She'll say she's going to do something on one night, and then the next day/night, she does something else or doesn't call or anything, just leaves me hanging. I've confronted her about it before, telling her how it makes me feel, and she says that she really is sorry and that it's not fair for her to to that to me, and that she'll try to be better about it.

So anyway, we had a small episode on sunday night, where she said she was going to call me to go shopping and hang out, and long story short, she never called or anything. So i confronted her about it and told her that it really hurts when she says she's going to hang out and whatnot, and then she just doesn't. She says it's because she's got a lot on her mind and whatnot, but its not fair that she does that to me. She apologizes and we talk for a while, and then make plans for her to come over the next day and I was going to make her dinner and we'd watch a movie. Well, 9 PM the next day rolls around, and I'm quite certain by that time she isn't coming. So I call her, no answer. Call her in 1/2 hour, no answer, leave her a voicemail asking her what the deal is and asking her to please call me back. No response the next day, so i send a text the next night asking her what's wrong and to please talk to me. No response. Now today rolls around, still haven't heard anything from her. I literally have no idea whatsoever what to think. I don't know why she is ignoring me, why she won't call or text me back, or how i'm going to get ahold of her. I'm literally at a standstill and I don't know what to do. Any advice / help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

EDIT: She is my girlfriend.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2007
  2. maskednegator

maskednegator Kosmonaut, best we've got...

she's ignoring you because you're being super needy. she's not your girlfriend, chill out.

3. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

I don't think she considers you as close a friend as you consider her.

You two aren't dating, so she probably has other priorities.

4. julia!

julia! New Member

youre needy. it's a turn off. chill out and go get some fucking friends and stop worrying where she is. she'll come around if you didnt already ruin it.

5. JustaMeThang

JustaMeThang New Member

So, have you been dating her for a year-ish and are best friends, or are you just best friends?

If you're dating her, Im going to have to say that there is someone else she is interested in.

If you arent dating her, then Im going to agree with PE- that she isnt as close a friend as you thought. Friends dont make plans and then blow the person off for days like that. That's just plain rude.

6. radfad88

radfad88 The Batman-O-Lantern

so you guys are in a relationship? you've been 'with her' for 1.5 yrs?

7. Pringles

Pringles New Member

Holy shit bro. Man to man talk here CHILL THE FUCK OUT! Get some friends or find a hobby. She doesn't live her life to accommodate yours. I'm amazed shes your friend or maybe it's what you think. Your been EXCESSIVELY annoying to her. Your being a tool.

Chill out and stop talking to her. Wait for her to call you, which she probably wont so don't expect or wait for it. Go do something else.

8. Miracle-Whip

Miracle-Whip New Member

She is my g/f.

9. Isamu

Isamu New Member

not for long if you keep this up.

10. julia!

julia! New Member

11. Abomb

Abomb New Member

sounds like shes already cheating on u

12. yankeeschick14

yankeeschick14 New Member

i would find it extremely odd if i didnt at least hear from my boyfriend once a day, in some manner means or form. even if thats a simple text message, its really not that difficult. if she was committed to you she would already have "tried harder" to do this. And it has nothing to do with her just being independent or you just being needy, there needs to be some kind of mutual respect in this relationship or it will NOT work. you both need to be understanding of each others needs, and I do not think that 1. upholding your committments and 2. returning a call or message is asking too much.

13. forgotmyname

forgotmyname Active Member

Leave her. Obviously, she is harming you than anything else. Oh and don't even think about taking her back even if she insists. People like these are not worth anybody's time.

14. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

My 2 cents.

People who flake out on plans they have made with me (more than the once or twice shit happens circumstances) do not deserve my friendship.

Doesn't matter who they are, boy, girl, friend, gf, whatever.

My time is too important to be waiting around for someone to show up if they dont follow through with plans made.

Edit: Honest opinion from reading that first post....you sound like a stereotypical "girl friend" to her. Not like the "I'm fucking her" girl friend, but like an actual FEMALE friend.

15. benson304

benson304 OT Supporter

If a serious girlfriend of mine did that she wouldn't be a girlfriend of mine very long. Of course it doesn't help that you start sending all kinds of messages and stuff when it happens.

I'd think that if she made plans with you she'd have the decency to tell you what was going on during the day, just in the course of normal bf/gf contact. I know that I talk to my girlfriend usually by the afternoon to some degree, even if it's just a text or something. Just kinda how it works.

16. Yuppy

Yuppy Have a seat right there....

yea that wouldnt fly with me, im sure we dont have the whole story, but more or less she should be inviting you with her if she has no bad intentions.

cliffs : she is cheating, move on

17. BradUF

BradUF Guest

What girl friend blows off their boy friend. She sounds like a bitch.

18. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

I really hate to say this...but that's just fishy as fuck. If she's not cheating on you right now she is most definitely toying with the idea or just getting over you.

19. Miracle-Whip

Miracle-Whip New Member

Eh thank you for the replies guys. I think i'm going to go and get my apartment keys back from her tomorrow and put an end to this.

20. Yuppy

Yuppy Have a seat right there....

good luck. Wow holy fucking lurker... may 05?

21. chlywly

chlywly Active Member

Unfortunately, this is likely the case.

22. Dreams2Reality

Dreams2Reality saywhat

Are you kidding me? Bruh, move on. She isn't making you her priority, don't make her yours.

23. Kirbys Autumn

Kirbys Autumn Mrs. Kirby McSpic

. There has to be some sort of communication between you 2. If my bf doesnt hear back from me for a day he'd be freaking out by the end of the night and calling me constantly. This just doesn't happen. She's not a very good girlfriend. She doesn't even sound like a good friend. Let her go and move on, she's not worth your time.

24. joyceebabe

joyceebabe New Member

why waste your time with this bitch? obviously you're not that important to her. dump her and move on...

25. yankeeschick14

yankeeschick14 New Member

glad you came to see the reality of the situation. good luck getting your keys back and with the break up. We're behind you!