Here's one for you. Tell me what do you think. Vagi experts.

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by forgotmyname, Dec 7, 2007.

1. forgotmyname

forgotmyname Active Member

Ok, this girl I was talking to, which I liked; the co-worker (I know Iwishiwerebeer is going to bitch at me for that, lol) is having problems with the bf. Apparently they are no longer together.

No, this doesn't mean I am going to go full blaze and ask her out. Her sister in law is telling me all this, and she was also telling me that I could try asking her out (wtf? :ugh:)

Anyways, this other kid from the same job was trying to get with her, and she was letting him. She would wait in the parking lot to speak to him and they would spend hours talking outside. She could look out for him and call him late at night and talk on the phone for hours. But then all of a sudden, she told the bf that this kid was stalking her.l

The bf came to work and confronted this other kid to stop harrassing his girlfriend.

So tell me what I already know (don't even bother with her) :rofl:

EDIT: Sorry for the grammatical mistakes, but I was typing this in a hurry.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2007
  2. kamen

kamen OT Supporter

Don't even bother with her. heh

3. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

Nothing mystifying about this.

He was her emotional tampon. She was NEVER trying to get with him. She was using him for two reasons:

To meet her need to talk and to bitch about her boyfriend troubles
    To make her ex jealous

In fact, I had something very similar happen to me in the beginning of the year. This girl was ringing my phone off the hook. She tracked me down at work and really laid it on thick. When I made a move to ask her to do shit outside of work, she made excuses.

I ended up cutting her out of my life entirely because she was a complete drama whore and she was using me.

You already know what you need to do...but the question is, do you have sack enough to do it?

4. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

A good rule of thumb is that if a girl is calling you and talking to you for hours on end without having ever gone on a date with you, there's a VERY good chance you are friendzoned.

5. Kirbys Autumn

Kirbys Autumn Mrs. Kirby McSpic

. Don't even bother with her. She's going to use you and cause a whole lot of drama.

6. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

Well, there's a possibility that if he goes after her, he could get some ass or what not.

Just don't get attached to her whatever you do man. Do what you want, just don't start getting feelings for her.

7. forgotmyname

The balls for what? :ugh:
    I haven't done anything to her.
    I guess you mean, the balls to forget her?

It sucks, but yeah, that seems to be the most obvious thing to do.

8. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

Yeah, the tone of your original post makes me think you want to give her a shot. And I asked if you had what it takes to forget about her--your words, not mine.

Just don't get attached. That's the moral of this story. Don't get attached.

9. Kirbys Autumn

Kirbys Autumn Mrs. Kirby McSpic

Yeah, but doesn't seem like he just wants some ass. Looks like he might want to be with her. In that scenario it might be best for him to just stay away. Like you're saying don't get attatched.

10. DTR rex

DTR rex New Member

Basically she used him (your co-worker) as a means to cry her feelings out and get some male companionship. Believe it or not, but when breaking up with their b/f most females prefer the supportive company of other males at first.

So she talked with this guy for hours after work and on the phone (no doubt about her ex and their relationship) and this guy basically started to like her and was being led on.

Well, this chick probably started seeing her ex again and no longer had a need for the co-worker but he probably continued to call her a lot and talk to her, and she viewed it as stalking.

Basically, she used him as a shoulder to cry on. He took it the wrong way and fell for her while she just went back to her ex.

Point is, stay the hell away from her.
    You work with her, she's proved herself to be a user and lead on guys, and her b/f or ex or whatever they are has already made it apparent he has no problem coming down to her work to threaten dudes.

Stay away.

11. forgotmyname

They were still together when the girl was talking to my co-worker. She told him to call late at night so the boyfriend was not around.

Now prior to this, the guy didn't fell for her just there. He already wanted her despite the fact that she had a bf, but he still went ahead and got her phone number.

She told him that she might give him a chance if she is "single" again. They kept talking but somewhere along the line, she told her bf that this kid was harrassing her so the bf came to work and confronted the guy right there.

They were still together on that moment. Now they aren't (according to the boyfriend's sister, who happens to be my friend). They got into some sort of discussion and she ended up crying, so she obviously has feelings for him.

So you see, it's not worth it at all.