LGBT Here's my wrist someone slap me...

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by RyRy, Aug 24, 2005.

1. RyRy

RyRy Active Member

I was bad. :( For some odd damned reason I just called the ex. :run: At least he didn't answer :o Things are going somewhat good I moved about 6 hours away, moved in friday, started my job saturday and I'm worn out as hell. School starts tomorrow and I've been taking some kinda bug since Sat or Sun so this should be fun. Class from 8-950, then work from 10-4. I'd call in sick but I'm scared I would get fired and I gotta have the job! I did just spend the evening watching 2 good and one dissapointing gay movies, however I'll create another thread for that or post in the Queer Movie Thread.

2. sholnay

sholnay New Member

You moved out! Excellent, I think its a very good thing you are out of your parents house right now - things seemed pretty tough there.

3. RyRy

RyRy Active Member

Yeah but honestly things are worse in their own ways here. I've been sick ever since I moved in, I think its something in here making me sick. I gave up today and called in sick to work and skipped class (slap my wrist again!) I'm feeling abit better now then I was 5 hours ago though! Plus it sucks major ass not knowing anyone here on a friend level. I know a couple kids that are younger then me that we went to the same high school but we don't get along. One of the guys from work invited me to a party this weekend, yay what fun a bunch of guys getting drunk. Although if it made him get nekkid for me it wouldn't be so bad he's a total hottie ;) Well anyways I think since I'm feeling better I'm going to go take a shower and shave and see what lies in cabinets for lunch, oh wait I already know.. chicken and dumplings, three variations of chicken noodle soup, or cereal. I think I might go grocery shopping today as long as the bosses don't find out which kinda sucks because its the next building down. Anyways I'm rambiling.

4. MapleLeaf

MapleLeaf New Member

I have moved distances for work and school in the past and it can be very hard to get adjusted. Few, if any, friends; not knowing the lay of the land etc. It is part of being homesick. Generally it can take up to 1 year to adjust to your new city, make some friends and feel comfortable.

You have only been there a couple of weeks, give it time and you should start to feel your own rhythm etc.

Good luck.

5. RyRy

RyRy Active Member

:wavey: Thanks!