SRS here's my story

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by alovesopure, Nov 6, 2005.

1. alovesopure

alovesopure New Member

my ex cheated on me, is seeing the girl now that he did it with, and i was heartbroken, and desperate to go out and forget about it all.. so i decided to get drunk, with one of the ex's friends (well, not really a friend..they just did ''business'' together). ive known him about a year and a half - met him at a party, and he randomly called me one day out of the blue, we both knew we were attracted to each other, so i had a feeling something was going to happen. we were both pretty drunk, went out to his car, and next thing i knew we were making out, hands going places they shouldnt. we ended up back at his house, and i slept with him. it was meaningless, spontaneous, sweaty, intense, hours long, & beyond amazing. but i feel HORRIBLE. i dont know why, i know i shouldnt feel guilty at all, because the ex did much worse to me, but it just feels so weird being with somebody else. i feel like im ''playing'' this guy cause i still have feelings for my ex, i dont know what to do..

the guy and i have hung out since then.. and he is such a good person. he makes me forget about my ex, he tells me i deserve much better, and i can do better, he makes me smile and i'm happy when i'm with him. he looks me in the eyes when hes talking to me, he listens, but i think i'm starting to get actual feelings for him.. and i know he doesnt want that. and i don't think i could be in a relationship again so soon.

i dont even know what i'm asking.. im just so confused! :ugh:
    keep seeing this guy, tell my ex what happened, tell this guy how i feel about him? i dont want our friendship to get messed up because i started to get feelings for him. should i keep quiet and see how it goes?

2. ef

ef New Member

It seems like you were trying to do something to spite your ex. Telling your ex would be a bad call, because it seems like too much of an excuse to talk to him IMO. I think you're feeling the rebound.. give yourself some time, who knows, maybe you do like this guy.

3. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

It's normal to still have feelings for your ex. You're not the one that fell out of love. You had intense feelings for him and they just don't go away so quickly. The two of you are done. What's left is lack of closure which can take a long time to achieve.

4. dave steel

dave steel My Kung Fu is the best.

alovesopure, the reason you felt HORRIBLE is because we were ment to be in monogamous relationships. Your ex destroyed the relationship, rationnalization on your part won't fix things. I don't think much of this guy that had sex with you. He wants to enjoy you sexually, but he doesn't want the depth of a relationship...that's perverted.

5. alovesopure

alovesopure New Member

haha. thats what i thought.. but i dont know. maybe i need to think like a guy, and maybe i wont get so hurt! :hsughno: