Here's my scope

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by danewreed, Jun 4, 2007.

1. danewreed

danewreed OT Supporter

I've read this sub-forum here and there and its been good to see a variety of positions people are in and the advice from a variety of sources that's given, some that goes against the mainstream. I'll share parts of my situation and encourage feedback, so that myself and others could listen to opinions.

For me I've tried dating a girl I went to school with, did everything you'll read in the Rico Suave articles to obtain and keep a girl's interest, which I did exactly but at the end of the day I felt the chemistry was lacking and level of enhancement I received wasn't worth pursing her. I honestly would get grins inside knowing how much fun she was having thru her interests being matched by me, but she was prude about showing them back. I felt confused and uncomfortable how to proceed b/c I had gotten used to the company and feeling unloved back. Maybe she was putting on a game but I was bored and it didn't work for me.

Finally, I decided to end things and start a new year fresh, and started hanging out with my friends every chance I could, meeting people via them and I wasn't meeting a lot of females at all but where possible I'd try to strike up a conversation with their friends or dates at a friendship level just because I felt worthy to do so and I didn't want to get my confidence down.

Then at a job interview, I met a girl that I started to date. She was older, and a new experience in many ways. I was offered a higher position than she had at the place of employment which I didn't take, but that rose my confidence. At the same time I communicated with her on a fairly mature level I kept working to improve myself and meeting people at places I spent my time outside the house rather than pursuing another exclusive relationship because I began to value time by myself used for self-improvement and resting.

Fast forward to now, I've gotten into better shape, rebuilt friendships up stronger than before, have my family proud of new accomplishments and pursued goals I've never thought much into when trying to please a single person. Plus I have my own time in spades which I love. I'm getting stares now when in public combined with improved social skills it's easier to get digits and accomplishing goals - which is most important. As far as girls I have kept them in my life when they're cool, I have a friend I go clubbing/concerts with, another few that'll hookup, a swimming coach and another that's helping with a business venture but other than those areas, I feel I got a handle on everything else.

2. Chip Chipperson

Chip Chipperson New Member

not really sure if you're asking for advice here but happy things are going well bro

3. danewreed

danewreed OT Supporter

curious of opinions, where I can improve, thoughts, etc.

4. Chip Chipperson

Chip Chipperson New Member

dude... you didn't say anything that can be commented on...

5. Gregsaidthat

Gregsaidthat "Individuality is the new conformity"

Same. Things seem to be working for you.

6. danewreed

danewreed OT Supporter

Cool, I'm just always curious on ways to self-improve because I'm not 100% perfect but getting there quick ;)