Heres my review of the BSN mass stack, on my 3rd week now.

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by darkostoj, Feb 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darkostoj

darkostoj NEEEERRRRDDDDSSSS

Here's a quick background of me. Used to be obese at 260lbs when I was 14-15. Lost the weight and got down to ~180lbs by the end of highschool, and started seriously lifting the summer after I graduated until now. When I started the bulk 3 weeks ago I was at 200lbs.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    me @200lbs above 21 now

I'm at 208lbs right now and my waist has stayed the same size, and all other measurments have increased, so it leads me to beleive that I've had some good LBM gain.

I've tried lots of different supplements, I don't know what it is, but I feel like I dont notice the effects of most supplements I've tried out.

Saying that, I'm on my 3rd week of taking the bsn stack. I take the CEE twice daily, nitrix 3 pills 3x a day, and 2scoops of noexplode 30min before working out only on days I train.

This stuff is unbeleiveable. My strength, intensity, weight have all increased at a near freaky rate. I have never experienced pumps like this in my life. It literally feels like my muscles are going to explode they are so tight.

The only bad thing about it I can see so far is the price, and the first couple times I took NOexplode I felt really dizzy and lightheaded at one scoop, but after a few days that passed. The supplements also taste really good to me, compared to the horror stories i've heard of other CEE's

I reccomend it to anyone trying to put on some weight or increase their intensity :)

Last edited: Feb 14, 2006
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.