GUN "Here's my new marine. Just graduated Friday!!"

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Pineapple Devil, Nov 22, 2009.

1. Pineapple Devil

Pineapple Devil beat it!

So I went to a gun shop today and this guy and his two kids walked in the front door and he yelled, "here's my new marine. just graduated on friday!!" the kid was all decked out in issued camo and a hydration pack :hsugh:

then the kid was surprised when he went to "deck out" his m4 and asked how much a particular acog was and the store worker told him $1500. it was very awkward having him in the store with the gloat of accomplishment of making it through boot camp and wanting the most expensive stuff in the store. it was like a 16 year old getting his first job and going to see how much porsches cost.

on a side note, i didnt know eotechs are as big as they are. they're also getting a dan wesson cbob in next week. $1060 otd which isn't too bad since thats what most internet prices are

2. Fire Sauce

Fire Sauce New Member

he got a tasco red dot didn't he

3. Pineapple Devil

Pineapple Devil beat it!

:rofl: no they left empty handed. this store didnt have any junk, it was mid-high models of all accessories. more than he was wanting to spend

4. copeland

copeland smarter than you

maybe it was a scam for a discount? I can't see people doing this without malicious intent...or they're weird.

5. Pineapple Devil

Pineapple Devil beat it!

they came across as being weird to me