here's a tough one for you guys..

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by CrxRacer619, Feb 10, 2005.

1. CrxRacer619

CrxRacer619 New Member

i knew this girl since 4th. grade. 9th. grade comes long, she tells me she had a crush on me. i don't react. i was a lousy friend but we talked. yes we did. we talked plenty. after a couple years, i began growing a crush on her. she catches on, i deny having a crush like the bitch that i am... :ugh2: unfortunately, she loses her crush on me. she ends up having an asshole bf. she hates him. they break up... and she gets bitchy. i try to talk to her but i can't get past "hey, what's up?" she'll say "hey." after that, it all goes downhill. she basically tells me off. i notice tension between us. she'll say "no, there is no tension, i never talked to you, how would there be tension?"

why would she deny ever talking to me? sometimes i feel i can pull her but at the same time, she's out of reach. what do you guys suggest i do? she's a virgin and very hott too. and i fucking blew my chance.. :wtc: right now i just wanna talk to her without being ignored and tossed around. btw, we are now in college. or she is.. i'm working full-time.. please help!!!!!! thanks!

2. Kinks

Kinks Sup. OT Supporter

cut her loose and root someone else. you'll forget soon enough.

3. PaZzEsCo

PaZzEsCo New Member

I hate to say it but it's just what you said, you blew your chance. All I can say is move on, find someone knew and hope you don't make the same mistake.

4. PSUPef2K

PSUPef2K #Elite member

5. Slip her a note the says, "I think you're cute. Do you like me? Check yes or no." Then have a yes/no option below it with little boxes to check. It's so grade-school she'll either think it's cute or she'll think you're a total dweeb, roll her eyes and tell you to gtfo. Either way, you'll know for sure where you stand and then you can move on.

6. Slip her a note that says, "I think you're cute. Do you like me? Check yes or no." Then have a yes/no option below it with little boxes to check. It's so grade-school she'll either think it's cute or she'll think you're a total dweeb, roll her eyes and tell you to gtfo. Either way, you'll know for sure where you stand and then you can move on.

7. Smoked

Smoked $5.50? Man fuck the avatar...how about you just sh

Just cause it wasn't clear.
    sierraelement meant you should stutter too.
    that makes chicks hawt

8. Muricane

Muricane Active Member

Leave her be and move on.

9. Carpet Liquor

Carpet Liquor New Member

x2

10. IgnitionGSR

IgnitionGSR OT Abuser

x3... it will only hurt you more. move on buddy.

11. Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater New Member

I concur with the others that said "move on". Sorry dude, you blew your chance.

12. millero

millero Aluminum Member

graduate from middle school. seriously it gets better with time.

13. CrxRacer619

CrxRacer619 New Member

i fucking blew it..

well, why would she wanna stop being friends after all these years though? we can't even talk anymore.

14. johan

johan Active Member

Of course there's tension. Simply denying a thing doesn't mean it's not there. Come on, that time is long passed. So she once had a thing for you, back around grade 9 sometime. She's in COLLEGE now, that was a long time ago.

What do you want? You really want her? The present-day her? Or are you confusing that with the memory of the sweet girl who had a crush on you way back in the day... Cuz that girl doesn't exist anymore.

You can't understand why she doesn't want to be friends...of course, you're still into her. She's not. Do yourself a favour and pull up your socks and walk away.

You MIGHT be friends again years from now, but there's really nothing you can do to force that to happen. Other than don't keep pissing her off by whining about 'why cant we be friends'. That pretty much kills it and leaves her with an even worse memory of you.

15. Butterball

Butterball New Member

If you want her so much, present yourself well enough that she wouldnt be able to resist