SRS Here's a good website for those of you dealing with relationship/break-ups

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Jeff Merr, Nov 15, 2006.

1. Jeff Merr

Jeff Merr Elite Member

http://www.relationshit.com/beta/

I found this while searching for advice on my own, the advice is very direct and down to earth, the web page seems new, but i think the owner keeps adding to it. You can start by clicking on one of the "Guide" tabs on the top.

2. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

The word shit says it. This website only focusses on the bad aspects, just because this man had a terrible time with a girl he decides to make every aspect of a marriage into a nightmare. Although there is truth in the things that he says and that these things take place, its not constructive towards relationships in any way. This is silly because we all know people will continue to be in relationships. This website basically says 'never get married or you'll get shit', it doesn't understand the flip side of the coin which is lonelyness.

You see your relationship entirelly depends on how you are as a person, along with that of your partner, as wel as enviromental issues. But this website represents something what we call doom thinking , is a relationship only 100% negativity? Not always, you see negativity leads to nowhere. Thinking its all doom and gloom will never give room for something to flourish. So what i would basically do with these kind of websites is just filter out the good and honest advice, but still giving yourself a chance and know that there is good out there in this world, which we should celebrate.

You can experience one of the most beautifull moments in your existance while being in a relationship. Not every man is a pig, not every woman is out for your money. Giving yourself and your relationship a chance and working on it, is the essence of reason why people can stay together and make their love flourish for eachother. Nothing can grow, if you keep stamping on the ground where the seed tries to grow, so its important to stay positive in life.

3. Jeff Merr

Jeff Merr Elite Member

Interesting, i never thought of it that way, delete this thread if you like.