A&P Here goes nothing..my first reaming

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by Tedrzz, Sep 4, 2005.

1. Tedrzz

Tedrzz New Member

Be gentle!

Please look at these with an open mind..I realized there was cat hair on the lighter after I took pictures of it. Bummer. Anyways, tell me what you think.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

In hindsight I think I could have used a higher fstop and a lower shutter speed with this one.

[​IMG]

And....last not but least: My "studio"

[​IMG]

The light source was a desk lamp with a piece of white paper taped to it. Pretty ghetto, huh?

Last edited: Sep 4, 2005
  2. mojito

mojito New Member

Your room needs help. drywall peeling, nasty carpet, i sure hope that ain't a pee bottle on the ground.

you were too close to the background. You used a small enough F stop to blur the back half of the glasses, but yet the seamless can still be seen. You don't want to see that caroner backthere.

The subjects themselves are pretty boring too. Try to light reflective objects atleast

3. Tedrzz

Tedrzz New Member

Haha yeah it has gotten beat up over the years. My brother was taking that vent cover off to wire ethernet through....and ripped the PAINT off the wall.

That "pee bottle" is gatorade.

thanks for the input:)

4. tenplanescrashing

tenplanescrashing Active Member

nice setup. I thought it was going to be a little more done up but it ended up being a desk and the back wall. good job.