Here are some blowjob tips...

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Toxica, Dec 10, 2009.

1. Toxica

Toxica New Member

First of all, if you don't like giving blow jobs (it disgusts you or you look at it as a chore), then you shouldn't bother even doing it. You will never be really great at it if you don't enjoy what you are doing. It's all about your attitude. You need to approach it like you are a sexual goddess and you are going to give him the most pleasurable experience and mind blowing orgasm. Let him know that you are enjoying it and it turns you on. With that being said, don't be afraid to moan a little when you go down on him. Pretend that it's the best tasting ice cream cone you ever put in your mouth "Mmmm"... and every time you put it in your mouth you get extremely wet and turned on.

Ok now on to the tips...

Teasing

Don't just go down there and all of a sudden start sucking his cock. Give him a little tease to build up the pleasure. Using your tongue, start at the bottom on his shaft and slowly lick up towards the head. Once you reach his head, take the underpart of the tip (the sensitive spot) and lay it against your tongue (make your tongue soft and flat). Now rub his cock against your tongue and do slow licking motions and then turn that into make-out kisses. So you should basically be making out with the underside of the tip of his cock but only for a few seconds. As you are doing that, make your way back down the shaft, using your lips and tongue making out with his dick. When you reach the bottom, lick your way back up to the top and this time circle the tip of his dick with your tongue and start making out with the tip of his cock. Think of the way you would lick an ice cream cone. You are licking and kissing it. Tease him by giving his cock a complete tongue bath first, until he can’t stand it anymore. Then take it into your mouth.

Saliva

Make sure to use a lot of saliva. Don't be afraid to get it all over his cock. The wetter you get it the better. A good blow job makes loud, suction-like noises. It should be as wet and slobbery as possible. While giving head, you can also take it out and spit on it.

Using your hands

If his cock is too big or you can't seem to fit it all into your mouth, then try using your hands. First, slobber all over his cock and get it nice and wet. This will make it easier for you to move your hand all around. A good hand move, and an important one, is to twist your hand as you suck on his cock. When you slide your hand up his shaft, twist your wrist. A twisting motion gets you into a more smoother rhythm, rather than just straight up and down. Slide your hand up and down his cock, in the same way as your mouth, moving up and down with the rest of it.

You can also start at the tip, with your hand wrapped around it, put your mouth over your hand. Then slide your hand down his shaft with your mouth following until your hand meets the base of his cock. It will feel like your mouth is going all the way down it, even if you can't.

Visual image

Guys are visual. So give him something dirty to look at. Take his cock out of your mouth and slap it against your tongue or face. Look at him and make eye contact as you rub it around your cheeks, lips and tongue. (Licking and making out with the tip of his cock is a good chance to make eye contact. That goes along with teasing.) Give him a puppy dog look with your eyes as you suck all around his cock.

Deep throat

I have little to no gag reflex, so it's pretty easy for me to deep throat. If you have a big gag reflex, this will be tough for you to do. To help with your reflex, you don't want to eat anything before you plan on sucking cock and deep throating. Eating can trigger your gag reflexes more (or so I've read). Relax your jaw and throat muscles as much as you can so it won't trigger your gag reflex.

A good position to try this is the 69 position. Have him lay down on his back and you get on top and sit on his face. Lean down towards his cock and continue sucking it. In this position, it's a better angle for it to slide down your throat. So if you are new to deep throating, go for this position. Now hold your breath (It's easier to deep throat when you hold it) and push his cock towards the back of your throat and let it slide down. You can move your head up and down so that it's just sliding up and down your throat, or you can take it all out and go back down again. (Whatever you prefer.) It's kind of difficult to make it go down your throat when you first start doing it. So practice makes perfect.

Overall blowjob tips and teasing
    you can do while giving head

- Take your mouth and move it all the way down his shaft. When it's all in, take your tongue and move it in an up and down motion, licking his cock, but keep your mouth and head still. He will love the warmness of his cock in your mouth and the moving motion of your tongue at the same time.

- Pay attention to his balls (if your guy likes them to be played with, which most guys do). Cup them in your hand and massage them as you give head. If your mouth gets a little tired, take a break and start licking his balls as your other hand jacks him off. My guy loves it when I put both his balls in my mouth and massage them with my tongue and mouth. You can give that a try as well.

- Grab his dick, towards the bottom of his shaft. Open your mouth and lay your tongue flat against the underside tip of his dick (sensitive spot). Now rub it side to side against your tongue. Don't forget eye contact.

- Breathe on his cock and blow gently with your warm breath.

- Take a break and take a sip of a hot or cold beverage (or suck on an ice cube) then go back down on him. The warmness or coldness will give him a nice and unexpected feeling.

- Moan when you are sucking it. That will let him know you are enjoying what you are doing and it also gives a little bit of vibration to his penis.

- Say he is laying down and you are off to the side of him (Not sitting between his legs but instead you are facing his side). Take his dick and go down on him, all the way down, so your lips are at the base of it by his balls. Now at this point your tongue is on the side of his cock. Twist your head from one side to the other, so your tongue is moving to the backside of his cock to the front side. Don't go up and down, just twist your head. The warmness of your mouth and twisting action will feel great to him. (You can also do this when you're sitting between his legs, but it was easier for me to describe how to do this when facing the side of him.)

That's some of the tips you can try. If I think of more, I'll edit.

:wavey:

Last edited: Dec 17, 2010
  2. BoomBoomBoy

BoomBoomBoy Guest

I wuv wu. :rofl:

3. just_another_on

just_another_on New Member

Jesus christ toxica

hard on at work

I would do such naughty things to a women who knew what to do, such as yourself. :buttsex: :drool:

4. infinite.purple

infinite.purple New Member

:bowdown: well-written. i will hopefully get to try some of these tips in the near future. :x:

5. infinite.purple

infinite.purple New Member

although i've found that it's helpful to focus on breathing through my nose while deep-throating rather than holding my breath :dunno:

6. RougeOgre

RougeOgre FS Librarian and MOD

7. ldaggerl

ldaggerl New Member

yup I'm hard.

8. BiG_aL

BiG_aL New Member

perfect!

9. Run N. Gun

Run N. Gun Active Member

:bigthumb: Yes, please!

10. Se7en

Se7en Active Member

Awesome job. Exactly right.

11. Libera

Libera New Member

:bigthumb: It's nice to see another woman who knows how to give great head.

12. suhrim21

suhrim21 New Member

holly hell that would be perfect

13. Drilldo

Drilldo Active Member

jeez where was this edu about a year ago :rofl: :wtc:

14. Thelonius

Thelonius New Member

Can I hire you? I want one of those.

15. jestre

jestre New Member

Luv it! wish I knew you ;)

16. BeagleMe

BeagleMe Member

Jesus Christ that sounds nice.

17. MellyMo

MellyMo New Member

Nicely done! :h5: While I was reading it I was like, "Yup. Of course! That's exactly how it's done!" :rofl:

I would also like to include that some guys do love a rimjob to go along with the blowjob (at least mine does) so I kinda figure while you're down there, minus whale throw in some anal play. :mamoru:

18. bacdo

bacdo New Member

:ugh: Way to ruin a thread - no exceptions

19. MellyMo

MellyMo New Member

:rofl: I take it you're not into that kinda thing?

20. 04JETTA

04JETTA OT Supporter

Toxica is so ftw

21. Drilldo

Drilldo Active Member

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

22. Toxica

Toxica New Member

Thanks for the comments guys. :bigthumb:

To each their own. I've always found it easier to hold my breath when it's actually down my throat. Other than that, I just breathe through my nose. Whatever is comfortable I guess lol.

I thought about adding that but some guys don't like it. My current bf loves it, so I do that with him. :mamoru: I think it's better to ask them if they like it or not (or if they want to try it) before giving them the "surprise!" lmao

23. Buttons

Buttons OT Supporter

gonna save this and email it to every girl I start dating!!! thanks toxica!!! :love:

24. SQLee

SQLee The OTer That Cares™

I got a stiffy. :o

That's basically the way to give great head. Now if only you could teach all women to do this.

25. texchef

texchef Guest

:bowdown::bowdown:
    :bigthumb:

Seriously?? :ugh: