Herbal cleanses

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by cal0621, Jan 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cal0621

cal0621 New Member

This is a quote from another forum regarding cleanses and body fat... is there any truth to any of this? specifically what is bolded?

"Quick question...is most of your excess weight mostly belly fat...if so you may want to try a cleanse. Most toxins get stored in your belly fat and during a cleanse all those toxins get removed thus removing the fat. you may be surprised at your results. Plus a cleanse usually jumpstarts your metabolism a bit to help burn off more fat. just my .02"
    "what do you want to know about it? There are tons out there...don't do any of the gimmick ones like the cayenne and whatever else shit. I've done this one...it's all herbal whole body cleanse and its jsut pills...renew life formula cleanse from gnc . I know another one through a company called Standard Process but you can only get it through dr's, chiropractors or other health professionals but its super hard to do. I'd stick with the one i mentioned or something similar to it. Basically the whole thing with a cleanse is that it cleans the body of built up toxins mainly in the liver but everywhere else...the whole body cleanse includes a colon cleanse to clear out impacted fecal matter in your colon. This matter is basically stuck to the walls of your colon leeching toxins directly into your body. Because you colon is your belly area basically, those toxins are stored in fat cells in teh closest are...ie your belly fat. So by doing a cleanse you remove the source of the toxins and it also draws out the toxins being stored in teh fat cells thus buring away the belly fat."

2. theNine

theNine New Member

kthxbye

3. twofourtysx

twofourtysx New Member

Receiving anal is the best colon cleanse

4. Zaffir

Zaffir OT Supporter

Cleansing is complete bullshit and has no basis in scientific fact. Seriously, this is just idiots making shit up.

5. IronImp

IronImp Member

Do it and you'll have a six pack.

6. THE mister juice

THE mister juice jfk→sea

i believe humans have livers for clearing toxins and detoxifying itself as well

if you want to clear out your ass then try the stuff they make you take before a colonoscopy

7. Mr. Monopoly

Mr. Monopoly OT Supporter

Or a good round of Messican tamales.

8. deadbolt

deadbolt New Member

"jumpstarts your metabolism" :mamoru:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.