FRK Her (Short Story)

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Untoward, May 26, 2006.

1. Untoward

Untoward New Member

this is a short thing id writing a little while ago. its a little twisted but i enjoy it.

She followed him in a rage under the dark over-pass. Trash lay about everywhere. The condensation on his forehead steamed at the whim of the cool night breeze. She stopped and yelled.
    “What the fuck am I to you huh?!”
    He stopped and turned to face her. He walked up to her until they were face to face. He said with a smirk and a headshake.
    “You’ll be a great memory”
    She studied his eyes for a brief moment, and with a disgusted look she said
    “I never loved you” and slapped him. He looked up at her and wiped the small amount of blood from his lip. He grabbed her arms. She felt her flesh bruise. His eyes had a look in them that she’d never seen before. He put her to the ground after staring her down. Her eyes had a look of icy terror as her tore off her pants…
    [​IMG]She screamed. No one would hear her, though. As she wailed and shrieked, a train rolled down the tracks above them loudly. As he thrusted in her, he held her mouth and jaw violently.
    “How do love me now?” he whispered with an evil smile. Knowing that screaming was hopeless, she cried silently. She felt her flesh tear and bleed

She was a virgin no more…

2. Untoward

Untoward New Member

ok so no one likes it?

3. Zz_3.14_zZ

Zz_3.14_zZ New Member

I like the style of writing. But the story leaves a little to be desired...

4. KaoS

KaoS New Member

The pic is excellent :mamoru: