HeNry2kOoL

Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by MexicanTaco, Nov 1, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MexicanTaco

MexicanTaco New Member

Do not deal with him as a buyer. FRAUD ALL DAY.

2. -H2k-

-H2k- OT Supporter

You're calling me a fraud because I've never received the item that I paid for? What kind of seller would accuse their buyer of fraud just because the package never arrive to them? If you want to accuse me of fraud then that's fine, I can keep the PayPal dispute open for you to explain to them why I am a fraud. People, please think twice to even consider dealing with him. He is not professional when dealing or working out with his buyers.

3. MexicanTaco

MexicanTaco New Member

Okay you dumb chink. I sold sticks to many people and you are the only one that claimed you didnt get your stick, FUCK YOU! All my buyers were happy and I was the best seller to them.

You are a fucking fraud. You started reading that I didnt send with Delivery Confimation and thats when you started with your "I didnt get mine" shit. Go fuck yourself! You will get your refund.

4. -H2k-

-H2k- OT Supporter

Just read what he just posted and you people tell me you would want to do business with this guy. There was no need for offensive name calling. He was unwilling to work with me, instead he was calling and labeling me as a fraud. Seriously, learn to grow up. There was no reason for me to fraud you. If you were to ever own a business, are you going to be accusing every customer of yours a fraud too? Your business will fail miserably.

I will be expecting the refund on Friday.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.