FRK Helping out a friend.. Cheap toys for FS!

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by David02, Jan 5, 2007.

1. David02

David02 Guest

Hey everyone! :wavey:

A close friend of mine has been in the "passion party" business for several years, and has used the business to put herself through school and support her kids. She has recently finished her degree, has found a well paying job, and will soon be getting out of the "passion party" business all togther.

She has quite a bit of leftover inventory (mostly toys and lubes) which she will be selling 50-60% off retail price. She will also be selling her "demo" products, which are toys and lubes which have been opened, and passed around at parties, but have never been used for any purpose other than product demonstration. Also, part of this deal is that no tax will be applied to purchases, but a small shipping charge (~$4) will be added to each order. All items will be shipped in very discrete packaging of course.

The 2 links below will direct you to a list of all the products that she still has in her inventory along with their standard and discount prices.

http://www.aww-kittah-aww.com/up/public/pview/3883/GOING%20OUT%20OF%20BUSINESS%20SALE_Page_1.jpg
    http://www.aww-kittah-aww.com/up/public/pview/3884/GOING%20OUT%20OF%20BUSINESS%20SALE_Page_2.jpg

A description of all the products can be found on her website:
    www.steffanidacosta.pureromance.com
    Her website does support online ordering, but in this special case you will have to call her or email her to get the special discounts. Her email address and phone number are on Page 1 of the flyer. Thank you all for helping out my friend Steffani, and hopefully this will allow a few members of FS to get some fun stuff at a cheap price.

David
    :bigthumb:

2. TigreTek

TigreTek omega member OT Supporter

approved only because it's a one time thing and it's discounted pricing for FS people.

3. Lovely Atlantis

Lovely Atlantis Luscious Lovely Lady!

do you know if she ships to Canada?

4. Bubba Atlantis

Bubba Atlantis New Member

:big grin: some nice stuff....Lovely and I will have to sit down and have a looksie :big grin:

5. David02

David02 Guest

I'm pretty sure she does, but I will find out for sure though. I'm sure it will be more than the standard $4 shipping though.

6. hopeleslylonely

hopeleslylonely Moo

dot. I'll check this stuff out when I get home from work :naughty:

7. David02

David02 Guest

I've got a bag of sex toys and lube sitting under my desk at work right now. :naughty: And nobody knows except for me and her!

Got a bullet vibe, BOB (similar to a rabbit), vibrating cock ring, a bottle of lube, and some toy cleaner all for only $60!

:bigthumb:

8. Cracked

Cracked New Member

Is the $4 shippin per item or per order?

edit: How big/small is the butt plug, and if anyone hasn't bought the icicle and humdingler I am very interested in those too.

Last edited: Jan 9, 2007
  9. Bubba Atlantis

Bubba Atlantis New Member

lol my girls need a new double.....how long is the one she is selling :mamoru:

10. David02

David02 Guest

$4/per order.
    I really don't know anything about the toys other than what is on her website. You should email her with any specific questions.