Helpin my girl reach an orgasm..

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Project X, Sep 11, 2005.

1. Project X

Project X New Member

My girl has never had an orgasm before and she recently felt comfortable enough to allow me to touch her vagina area with my hands. I want to make her reach an orgasm by doin this, both times we have done this she said shes felt the best shes ever did.

I was massaging and rubbin the area above her vagina.. im assumin it was her clit and after awhile i could tell she was gettin turned on and getting wet. she felt good i think she had an high point..not an orgasm i dont believe. after she had that high point she said that area.. her clit.. was very tickelish and she couldnt take it so she moved my hand away.. what does this mean... what do i need to do in order to get her to orgasm. she said she needed some time for the area not to be so sensitive and tickelish before i could touch it again..

any help is appreciated.

thanks

2. hyousif

hyousif New Member

sounds like an orgasm to me
    how old are you

3. Project X

Project X New Member

shouldnt matter how old we are.. we're in college

4. rkf76

rkf76 New Member

LOL, I was thinking the same thing:rofl:

5. RockChick

RockChick New Member

you go to college but you are only assuming it was her clit. do you want to tell me you have no idea where her clit is...?!?!

and to get help, you just need to click thru the thousands of threads we have in this section.

oh and i think he asked for your age cos it sounds like a lil kid wrote this... but maybe thats just me...

6. Project X

Project X New Member

aight well... obviously it was her clit.. just wanted to know what i need to do to make her have an orgasm. i dont think what she felt was an orgasm, but more of an high point

7. Original

Original OT Supporter

There's a combination of things you can try. If you're feeling up to it, you could always do some double teaming with your tongue and fingers at the same time.

There's the Gspot orgasm, that you can achieve by sticking two fingers in, and pulling out with a "come here motion," putting pressure on the inner top of her pussy. And also you know, the clitoral orgasm, that you can flick and lick with your tongue.

Use lots of foreplay. Don't jump right down there and rub her clit. Get her horny as hell and dripping wet before you even go down there. Focus on getting in the mood, slowly focus lower and lower, caressing her. Tease her before actually starting the action. Then when you finally start, let the good times roll :cool:

Always remember to switch things up.. and when your girl says something feels just right, DO NOT change what you are doing :hsd:

8. Project X

Project X New Member

thanks for your help... but do you think what she felt was a clitoral orgasm?? what should i do when it starts to tickle her or after her high point.. what does that mean..

9. Original

Original OT Supporter

Some girls have oversensitive clits and can't take the pleasure after so much. That doesn't really mean your girlfriend's clit is oversensitive as well, you just might need to focus on the whole picture rather than just the clit.

(think of it this way.. if you've ever lubed up your hand and tried rubbing just the head of your dick and not the whole shaft, you'll notice that after a while you almost can't take it anymore)

She'll definitely know when she gets an orgasm, and you probably will too ;)

10. Mojo

Mojo New Member

i learned something new from this thread. thanks kberkel.

no wonder why she keeps moving my hand after awhile :hsd:

11. Project X

Project X New Member

12. slayer88

slayer88 New Member

ok honestly to make your girl orgasm you have to do some foreplay. you need to make sure you kiss her neck and take your time before you go right down there onto her. ive been with my girlfriend for over a year and i never fail to make her orgasm. just make sure you take your time and don't rush things. It is better for her if you build things up and she gets really wet and then start doing things, don't ever go down on her if she is dry because it means you are not doing your job

13. Two toys

Two toys New Member

serious question.. were you home schooled?

14. Brando

Brando wanna be :broly: and :bike: crew.

Doesn't sound like it...