SRS Help!!

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by curious_jane, Mar 19, 2008.

1. curious_jane

curious_jane New Member

I didnt know where to post this so, mods, feel free to move my post.

So I fucking hate this bitch at work. 1) she talks incessantly about shit that NOONE cares about and 2) feels the need to REPEAT the stupid crap she just talked about for 20 minutes. 3) she doesnt listen at work for shit when I ask her, nicely I might add, to do something she SHOULD be doing. and does all the stuff she actually does do half ass so I end up having to go behind her. Point ultimately being... Shes useless and I hate this bitch.

Now, I have this strong urge to kill her. and it doesnt take a genius to realize that this is not the smartest answer to my problem. Only problem with NOT killing her is that I still I want to kill her. This strong urge to kill someone as I'm sure youre already wondering is another issue all in itself. So anyways, I need something less illegal and a little more do-able. I need to see her suffer in some way because shes totally unbearable.

anyone have any good ideas?:x:

2. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

complain to your superiors. Or ask if you can work some other place that is away for her.

Where do you work? How old are you?

From the attitude you're displaying in here, I wouldn't expect you to be the world's greatest employee either...

3. cascade85

cascade85 New Member

Discreetly start spreading it around that she doesn't do her job. It will get to hr if more than one person complains.

4. 04JETTA

04JETTA OT Supporter

watsup CJ its been a while

5. curious_jane

curious_jane New Member

I work for a cleaning service and as stated by the owners of the company, once you are finished your job, you are to go to the others in your team ( I was the only other person at that "charge") and make sure they dont need help with something they are doing BEFORE going to the supervisor for other work. neither of which she did. she just went off in her own little world and did what she felt like doing. My attitude reflects the lack of consideration she has for her coworkers and superiors.