SRS help!

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by flip24, Nov 24, 2006.

1. flip24

flip24 Active Member

ok ill try to keep this short.

i like this girl alot, her name is angelica but i sometimes choke up when im around her. then theres a girl Julie who i flirt around with but im not to atracted to her as i am to Angelica.

what should i do?

if you pick angelica how can i get over the choking up factor?

2. Yardsale

Yardsale OT Supporter

Go for Angelica. If it fails, oh well. You tried. On to the next. Don't settle man :dunno:

3. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

How about pick up a book on flirting, dating, improving your social skills so you can address the real problem - you don't know what to do.

Other than that, you should always go for the woman who has the best qualities/standards that you want. It is better to have no woman than second best, believe me. Have some standards and accept nothing less.

You might want to check this site out: http://www.fastseduction.com/youarenew/

and the links there. I just posted that for someone else, too! :wavey:

4. johan

johan Active Member

It's kind of irrelevant isn't it? Chances are poor with either.

5. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

Well, that was my point - he needs to go learn how to deal with women. Making a move on either one right now makes little sense other than to try and learn by the mistakes made.

6. johan

johan Active Member

Nah I was agreeing with you. My "irrelevant" comment applied to the OP's question of which girl. The answer...neither.

Start thinking about yourself, and the issue of "girls" in general....seems to take care of itself.

7. flip24

flip24 Active Member

i understand what most of you are saying, i can talk to girls i dont know alright i think, its really only her i choke up with.

8. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

Well, then it's all in your head, isn't it? ;)

The reality is more attractive women tend to be more social and more fun to talk with. She's going to be just as easy to talk to as anyone else, if not more.

Think of her as (a) a friend you've known for 5 years but haven't seen for a long time or (b) your bratty nine-year-old little sister. Both are simply ways of thinking about the person in a different way, which often helped me to relax and realize ... she's just a person!

Remember, she's just another person, and no matter how good looking or wonderful or whatEVER it is that she has going on, she has friends and familiy with whom she likely gets along with well. I live with two attractive women, and neither of them think they're pretty enough, smart enough, thin enough, social enough, sexy enough, etc. Just like you think you're not social enough, whatever enough. We all have our problems, so just blow through them!