SRS help

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by sexkitten123, Oct 6, 2006.

1. sexkitten123

sexkitten123 New Member

My boyfriend broke up with me a week before my birthday and i found out he was cheating on me for a week before that. We were together for almost a year so we promised we would always be friends. This week he invited me to a Halloween party cause he wants me to meet jesica (no thats not a typo its really how she spells it :dunno: ) the stupid blonde bimbo he was sleeping with. But if i dont go he will take it that i dont wanna be friends and then there will be the whole friends taking sides thing ugh maybe i should just be a les

2. bimmer318

bimmer318 I'm out of applesauce

theres a lot of guys out there who deserve you

3. Vixxen

Vixxen New Member

if he can't understand why it would be weird for you to meet this girl so soon after you guys break up that's his prob. if you're uncomfortable, don't go.

i'm all for friendship, but come on. he was cheating with her!!

JEEZ!

4. Coottie

Coottie BOOMER......SOONER OT Supporter

I dunno why you'd want to be friends with someone that's too chicken shit to break up with you before pursuing other women.....IMO he's just a punk. When my g/f cheated on me, I cut her outta my life like the cancer that she was. Sure I miss the good times we had but knowing that she was decieving me and lying to me....well I just look at that as to her true nature.

Ever hear of the phrase, "With friends like you, who needs enemies"? Well I think that phrase applies here.

He didn't give a shit about your "friendship" when he was cheating on you NOR how his actions would effect you. Friends like that are easy to find.

5. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

You DONT WANT TO BE WITH A LIAR!

Leave him and find a nice guy who won't break your heart :love:

6. dave steel

dave steel My Kung Fu is the best.

Don't go. If he wants a friend, tell him to buy a dog.

7. sexkitten123

sexkitten123 New Member

I just wanted to stop the whole friends choosing sides thing from happening when i called him and told him that i wasn't going he told me to stop being a bitch

8. Coottie

Coottie BOOMER......SOONER OT Supporter

Wow this guy is some piece of work....if you wont do what he wants then he will call you names. Sounds like he's trying to guilt/shame you into doing what he wants. He doesn't give a rats ass about you or your feelings. The more distance you can put between you and him the better, IMO.

Oh and if you have other friends that choose to continue a friendship with him....good riddiance. Assholes deserve each other.

9. johan

johan Active Member

And just WHY should you be his friend? HE stopped being your friend. That is very clear, I hope you can see that.
    You should remove yourself from that environment, and from his presence.

You won't become a les, what you need to do is step back, not see him anymore, and start putting YOURSELF as No.1 in your life.

Look after yourself. Start with not seeing him anymore and only doing what you want to do. Second thing is to not care what he thinks anymore.

10. sexkitten123

sexkitten123 New Member

Thanks Guys you all are totally right i need to stop dealing with this Fuck-tard and move on its just a really bad habit i have of choosing assholes and sticking with them for like fiorever

11. Lokish

Lokish New Member

We all have our run of being young and blind. Glad you decided to stop dealing with tard boy..you will feel better soon enough not having to put up with his crap.

12. Crush

Crush Epidural hematoma up in this bitch

Understanding the problem is the first step towards solving it. :)