SRS Help

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Reznik, Jul 5, 2006.

1. Reznik

Reznik New Member

Fuck i have no motivation to do anythign in life. My parents don't care if i stay here... and mooch off them (sometimes I wish they kicked me out) I have no social life. No job or school. I am 23 and I am just fucked up.

2. sportsjunkie

sportsjunkie OT Supporter

you need to get involved in something

become a big brother/sister (depending on your gender)
    volunteer at a nursing home, tutor young children
    that'll motivate you to do something with your life :dunno:

are you currently in college?

3. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

Life is what you make of it , celebrate it. So stop expecting that life would auto-instantaniously throw happyness in your lap or into your life. Sad, but life 'doesn't work that way' How it works is this way 'trust me on this'

You have to EARN what you receive in life.

zero action = zero reaction.

You see , the universe acts like a mirror, what you put into it will be casted back to you. If you love and help others, love and happyness will be casted back on you, this requires an investment of you into the lives of other people. Simularwhise if you don't do anything, well he who doesn't lay seeds in the ground, should not expect a harvest.

You have been expecting things from this bare soil with no avail, its no wonder your life has been so fruitless.

You will have to kick yourself to get into action, yes yes i know i know life sucks this and that , but you have to understand 'you are here' right? So its 100% in your interest to make the best of it, that way life will be less suckative and more bearable, and that's a nice objective to start to get moving to begin with.