FRK Help!

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Jinx, May 25, 2006.

1. Jinx

Jinx Active Member

Okay.. Not sure if this goes in the FS or Vag section, so I'm posting it in here.

I've never had an orgasm from sex. Or oral. Or fingering. Nothing. I can give myself one, and I know what feels good from a partner. I've squirted during sex, but that wasn't accompanied by an orgasm. Are my standards too high? Are orgasms during sex less intense than with masturbation?

2. foreverLost

foreverLost New Member

in the sammmmeee boat and wondering the same exact things. in for replys and bump!

3. Smoked

Smoked $5.50? Man fuck the avatar...how about you just sh

Two of the hottest chicks here, posting in freakshiat, have never had an orgasm.

:eek2:

Have you ever tried clitoral stimulation during sex? Either by yourself or by your partner?

4. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

It's all in your head. Learn to relax and just enjoy it.

that OR your partners suck. :mamoru:

5. vintel

vintel New Member

I don't think I am an expert by no means, or maybe I am just used to my fiance, but once you figure out a specific girl's body, it's shouldn't be such a difficult time getting her off. Find the right spot and just keep at it. For my fiance it's her clit, so it's easy to get her off during oral, and when I'm on top, I just position myself so my pubic bone is rubbing her clit as well. Oh, and a finger up her ass just gets her there a little quicker.

But also, relax. Maybe you are just trying too hard.

6. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

i used to have the same issue these ladies are complaining about. Once i learned to just relax and let go, I was cumming like a champion.

7. vintel

vintel New Member

The question I have is do your significant others know the deal? Or do they think you are completely satisfied?

8. Costanza

Costanza OT Supporter

Have you been completly comfortable with your partner and has he ever tried to give you one during sex with your help? I had a gf once who had the same problem but she just learned to relax and to stop trying so hard.

If you can give yourself one with no problem, have you ever tried doing the same thing you do by yourself with the guy inside of you and not moving so fast or hard? Try slow and easy or just no movement by him at all. Just keep his cock inside of you while your doing whatever makes you cum by yourself.

:)

9. TigreTek

TigreTek omega member OT Supporter

your standards are too high... but only because it's all in your head. the female orgasm seems to be so much more mental than it is physical. maybe you're subconsciously putting pressure on yourself to perform a certain way during sex but by doing so preventing yourself from reaching that goal? :dunno:

10. cgnmd0819

cgnmd0819 New Member

I used to have this problem... I just learned to relax.. and since you know what makes you o.. maybe guide his fingers and help him out.. I know that teaching your partner can be very healthy.. My boyfriend liked when I gave him suggestions and helped him by guiding his hand and then moving his hand the way it felt the best..

11. Costanza

Costanza OT Supporter

I get as much pleasure getting a girl off or having her get herself off then getting off myself. If he knows what he is doing, he needs to let YOU tell him what you want him to do or not do. Just relax and stop trying so hard and concentrate on what makes you feel comfortable and what feels good. Have you ever tried using a :clit: during sex?? Maybe a toy is the answer???

12. nickelleon

nickelleon not nickelodeon

I read an article once that females are scared to have an orgasm during sexual activity with another because it somewhat feels like you have to pee. My girlfriend had this same problem and she tried using the restroom a bit before we were about to get in the mood, and this totally relaxed her. She knew that she didnt have to pee and she went with the feeling, totally relaxed herself and had her very first o :hsd:

13. cgnmd0819

cgnmd0819 New Member

I said I USED to have that problem!!

14. Costanza

Costanza OT Supporter

:slap:

I was talking to Jinx

:mamoru:

15. Shadygirl

Shadygirl Love is Life and Happiness

That's possible?

16. Costanza

Costanza OT Supporter

And I am also offring my "tools" and services to try to get her through her problem :love:

17. NJGuy

NJGuy "Fuckmefuckmefuckmefuckmef uckmefuckmefuckmefuckm OT Supporter

have sex with me everyday for one month.
    Problem will be fixed

18. Jinx

Jinx Active Member

It was everything that squirting is supposed to be like.. But unaccompanied by an actual orgasm. My boyfriend and I were like "Umm..."

19. Jinx

Jinx Active Member

I'm not going to STL to get laid. :o

20. Fiya

Fiya Guest

you poor girl...

I hate to say it but you may never achieve a total orgasm until after you have a baby... there is hope tho.

(This is how I had my first orgasm) First off, you need a shower head thats good :p lol :mamoru: it's good to know the anatomy of an orgasm as well, as in the orgasm itself takes place in the clit (the place you pee from :p) with the shower head you should try and stimulate it... (I would lay down in the bath tub, and try to relax) Find the spot that makes the feeling get so intense you almost can't take it. This will open you up a little more. You probably won't achieve orgasm your first time trying... but you will get the hang of it because ultimately, YOU know what YOU want to feel, right? So, just be sensitive. It also helps to close your eyes, and focus. The best thing to do is just 'feel it out' :wiggle:
    I can tell that you have truly been turned on, squirting is a good sign. To any extent tho, I think you need to figure out 'how' to orgasm by yourself instead of with a partner, because that will take the pressure off, ya know? (once you figure it out by yourself, you can try and create the same feelings during sex n' what-not)

p.s. I <3 yer avatar jinx, big fan of that movie... hard to say whether its for the story line, or david bowies sheer hawtness :p lol :buldge:

21. Fiya

Fiya Guest

22. Costanza

Costanza OT Supporter

Fine i'll meet you half way :x:

I'll make it worth the drive and try to help you get over your little problem :naughty:

23. Jinx

Jinx Active Member

Nonono, Fiya. I can get myself off no problem. I have an amazing set of fingers, plus an iVibe Rabbit. :bigthumb: It's just with other people that I have a problem.

And thanks about the AV. :)

24. Dr. Zoidberg

Dr. Zoidberg the lovable tramp

:werd: it's all mental. I have the same problem... it takes me forever to get off from sex. I only actually cum about 1/10 times (if that often). I can make myself get off in 30 seconds if I have to, just with other people I have some kind of mental block.

and it sucks because it makes the girls I'm with think they're doing something wrong :o

we just have to keep training ourselves to relax and let it happen :hs:

25. Jinx

Jinx Active Member

Ohio, eh? Maybe we can be tense together. :naughty: JK.

I guess I'll have to give this whole "relaxing during sex" thing a try. :mamoru: We'll see.