Help!!!

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by LTJfan513, Aug 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LTJfan513

LTJfan513 New Member

Make a workout plan for me. I always get discouraged after working out a few weeks or so. I feel like im not doing something right because i dont notice results. I know there is a thread like this already, but I didn't want to jack it. I have 4-5 days a week to work out for up to 2 hours I can set aside. I'm pretty good about not eating junk food, just wondering about specific foods etc. I'm 6'3'' 190 lbs. I'm weak as shit I can barely bench 100lbs:wtc: I just wanna get a little muscle on me. I will try the plan tonight

2. ralyks

ralyks New Member

Since you have no motivation and just want a workout plan, finds christophers routine in the archives. No one can help you if you become unmotivated and you won't see results in 2 weeks, suck it up.

3. twofourtysx

twofourtysx New Member

what ralyks said. No one else can motivate you besides yourself. And of course you won't see gains if you dont stick to it

4. MyLittleAirport

MyLittleAirport OT Supporter

Copy/Paste

http://www.angelfire.com/yt2/Carnal/Weights/Creata.html
    Go there... NOW! make a your three routines. Get yourself a Pull/push/squat split (just like the ones there) and have at it. You'll be hitting the gym three days a week. making a routine is really pretty simple.

As far as reps go, since you're gonna attack this like you're completely new (which is fine, not a problem at all) stick with higher reps for the first couple months (for 8 weeks just do 3 sets of 8-12 on each excercise, rest for a minute and a half in between sets). Then add a set, two weeks later add another set. By your 12th week you should be doing 5x8-12 for each excercise. Now that you have your sets up to 5, for the next 8 weeks you're going to reduce reps. start with 8 reps on all your excercises, and each week do one less (with more weight you ninny). NEVER go to failure. you should always be able to go 2 more reps. eg, if you're doing 8 reps you should be able to do 10 and maybe REALLY struggle with 11.

three weeks into when you began reducing reps, you're gonna be doing 5 reps on everything. perfect. now keep your assisance excercises around the 4-6 rep range and keep knocking off reps on your main lifts (bench, Squat and deadlift) until your down to 1 rep. now you can go to failure. this is gonna be your max. now go down to 80% of this and keep do 5x5 for three weeks, then start knocking off reps for the last 5 weeks. Repeat until your a strong mother fucker.

Tada! Instant routine. in a year, when you have solid tendon strength... we'll talk about oly lifting.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.