LGBT help?

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by FadeToBright, Mar 22, 2005.

1. FadeToBright

FadeToBright FadetoFfuu

I posted this in The Asylum, but I thought I'd post it here as well. Since this pertains to same-sex relations.

Here's the deal..
    I broke up with my girlfriend of almost 2 years. A girl whom I have been working with for almost a year, tells me she likes me, maybe 2 days after the break up. She said she never wanted to say anything because I was so in love with my ex girlfriend.
    We started dating, had a fight, and things have been weird since. We decided to just be friends, that lasted about a week, and she was back to kissing me and hugging me.
    The other night we went to a party (I was the sober driver) My sister's fiancee followed me in his car (I was driving her car home) The whole ride home she was like "I love you, you're my best friend. You're so nice and you do so much for me" Although she was hammered. The next morning she comes to see me at work, someone had stolen $80 from her at the party. She needed it to pay her bills, of course I lend it to her. I asked her if she rememebered what she had said to me that night. She said no. I told her she said that she loved me. She then says, "My true feelings come out when I'm drunk" and she hugged me, and started to cry and said "I do..." I didn't say anything back. That's when she started acting all weird with me again.
    What do I do?

2. PurpleSplat

PurpleSplat Guest

Relationships are the same, regardless of gender. Personally I don't think you should have jumped into a relationship so quickly after a break up. Much less someone you work with.

The only advice I can give you, since I don't know the whole story or situation, is to sit down with yourself and contemplate your lifes goals, what you want, etc, etc. Figure out if you're in a place to be in a relationship with someone right now, or if she's just a rebound. If you care about this girl, you might want to step back a bit and get to know each other a little more romantically before starting a relationship together.

Aside from all that, there's also the possibility that this is new to her and she's never been in a same-sex relationship, so that'll have to be taken into account as well.

That's pretty much all I can give you w/out being biased.

3. FadeToBright

FadeToBright FadetoFfuu

We were never offical. We never said "hey we're dating" or that we couldn't be with someone else. We just had feelings for each other.

Althought I am 18 and she's 16.