GUN Help with the price of a s&w. k22 masterpiece model 17-3 serial k800xxx

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by thomor25, May 5, 2007.

1. thomor25

thomor25 I make money online....

k22 masterpiece model 17-3 serial k800xxx in original blue box with original papers and cleaning kit. Its an estate sale gun.

2. Furner

Furner New Member

jesus christ another gun?

3. thomor25

Looking at investment possibly

4. thomor25

nothing to do with what I asked il+1

5. thomor25

I don't know how to handle? lol yeah I don't know how to handle an ar15 or a handgun. You talking out your ass again? I know how to handle everything I have bought the only thing I don't have is skill with some of them which is gained with experience of shooting repeatedly and since I just got them DUH.

I think someone is just a bit jealous, just a little.

6. thomor25

well sorry about the jealous bit but know this. When I buy a gun from my local gun shop the first thing I do is go into his indoor range and have him show me how to use it. I sit there and ask him questions and ask him about it. He tells me about it and spends aobut 15 mins with me. His daughter runs the range and he runs the shop part.

with the scope on the ar I wanted to be able to see very far, the gun isn't done yet, I just got a bipod for it and I should get a longer barrel. Fiance's dad has a hill that is about 400 yards long.

As far as "going crazy" I just sold my store, I sit here in the house with nothing to do, my fiance sits here with me cause she worked at the store. Its been a little longer than a month since it was sold. I've always wanted these guns and I now have the time to "practice and shoot" so I do. I'm bored this has cured my boredom and its a phase I'm going through and its something I've wanted to do for a while.

7. thomor25

same here. I have a 1911 as a ccw and daily carry. I don't carry cocked and locked cause I feel I'm not comfortable enough yet and ready too. When I know I'm ready I will. I've put about 1000rnds through it too all at the indoor range. I'm cleaning it for the first time right now, had him clean it once already but I'm doing a complete strip, cause I feel I'm ready to do it and I'm learning.

8. itchiban

itchiban New Member

I dont know jack shit about old guns that weren't involved in a war at some point. But good luck.

9. Soybomb

Soybomb New Member

Guns are usually pretty poor investments unless you get remarkably lucky. I'll probably make more money every time with an index fund. I'd love to have a k22 but I'd only consider it as a shooter. The k22 and m 17 are 2 guns btw. I'd recommend the high road or the firing line revolver forums if you want a price idea.

10. thomor25

the box says k22 masterpiece blue finish model 17 6 in barrel

11. Soybomb

Soybomb New Member

Cool, I thought they were 2 different models, anyway THR is still a great place to get a check out guide and some price ideas.