Help with Supplements - CEE

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by smerkor, Jun 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. smerkor

smerkor New Member

Been lifting for years, pretty regularly the last year, and I seem to have hit a wall. I currently only take protein, and I am looking to start taking Creatine, and from what I have read on here, CEE is the way to go. Have you who are taking it see noticable results? (I assume you do, thats why you keep taking it), personal stories would just help encourage me to try it. Also, I hear it tastes really bad, is it ok to simply mix it with my protein shake? Another question - I see fish oil is big around here, are there certain kinds that are preferable? I will be ordering from 1Fast400. Any help would be great.

2. SteveO

SteveO Guest

the results happen over a long period of time

3. smerkor

smerkor New Member

Dont get me wrong... I have been lifitng since I was 16 (24 now), and I am happy with where I am at, but I have seen little increase in weight gains in the last 2 months, and would like to think CEE might make a difference.

4. ralyks

ralyks New Member

Creatine helps most people who use it, and is a widely researched and safe supplement. CEE is just creatine with a better absorption rate. There ARE some non-responders, but you won't know until you try.

If you know someone that has some, try it, otherwise just order it, it's almost guaranteed to help.

5. tryfuhl

tryfuhl New Member

remember to eat more as you gain weight too....

just get it

6. tetaplum

tetaplum OT Supporter

isnt it true that you have to drink a TON of water when on cee so it doesnt fuck you up?

7. dread

dread New Member

I don't drink a TON of water, and I'm fine. I'd say maybe 3/4 to a whole gallon a day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.