SRS help with roomie who lost his mind

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Valence, May 7, 2005.

1. Valence

Valence Gustav Refugee

Roomie and I graduate in may, same degree. About a month ago his g/f who was our third roomie broke up with him and moved out. Now, he goes out every night, fucks with random ho's from the club and bars, and brings a train of strange fucking low lifes into our apartment every night. He should be looking for a job and concentrating on finals instead of throwing his life away on this shit. He has his head up this slut's ass, and she's not even hot, he could do a lot better. He throws most of his money away on alcohol and eating out... and it pisses off the new third roomie, a mutual friend, and another mutual friend who lives in the same complex. we always hang out together, those three more than I do, and we are concerned about him. Everytime we try to tell him something, he says he's got it under control... which is bullshit. We are worried because these lowlife's he hang's out with consist of
    a slut
    a recently released convict who's part of the aryan gang
    a couple black guys
    and a lowlife wanna be thug
    he doesn't like them but invites them over because they are his "bitches" friends
    recently one of her lowlife "friends" stole 400 out of the sluts purse... now if they steal from her, what would keep them from stealing from total strangers? it's not his life, but our life that's in danger of getting fucked up from him losing his grip...

:squint:
    not sure how to get the message across and get him to listen..

2. Valence

Valence Gustav Refugee

doesn't make sense to me either
    it's not that he hangs out with them by chance, it's that the slut hangs out with them and he won't tell her no
    i swear 6 people come in drunk and the roomie and the slut go to his bedroom and leave 5 people i don't know, who are lowlifes alone in our apartment...

3. dave steel

dave steel My Kung Fu is the best.

The main thing is how you broach this topic with him. Don't be critical. In a kind way tell him that this is wrong and not in his best interest. Careful there.

4. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

Throw this roomie outta the house.

5. Peyomp

Peyomp New Member

Be critical as fuck all. "Do not bring 6 scumbags into my apartment. If you wanna do that, then move the fuck out."

And oooooh no... he's friends wth... black guys???? Call 911! :rolleyes:

6. BradUF

BradUF Guest

nm

Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2005
  7. Valence

Valence Gustav Refugee

the point was that these sluts bring in random black guys AND a recently released convict who was part of the aryan nation in prison... yeah that's trouble waiting to happen

8. Peyomp

Peyomp New Member

So tell him not to. If he does it again, throw him out. What else can you do?

9. johan

johan Active Member

You can tell him gently or you can tell him harshly.
    The point being that you have to TELL him.

Which version depends on whichever one you think he will be more receptive to.
    Presumably you know him and can therefore judge better than us.

Either way, shit like that has gotta stop or else he's gotta go.
    Give him a couple of chances then the locks get changed. Be prepared for drama. There's no good ending to this shit.

If you need to concentrate on school and whatever, it may be more advantageous for YOU to move out instead. Find a quiet room somewhere and hole up there for the next month.
    Graduate and then say FUCK OFF to your former roomie. He can do whatever he wants with his life.