help with relationship..what to do

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by lou kim, Mar 27, 2005.

1. lou kim

lou kim New Member

i have been dating my girlfriend for a little over 2 years...she goes to college 6 hours away, and recently, we have been fighting alot. just the other day she threw her garbage on my driveway cuz she was 'mad' at me. She is 19 and so am i. is that a little immature or is it me. than today, she said she doesnt give a shit about my family. what should i do, im losing it here...really, any help would be useful

2. Under_Fire

Under_Fire Duck and Run

6 hours away? kinda far... you're young dude, big ocean with lots of fish. and garbage in driveway = nut

3. lou kim

lou kim New Member

haha true under_fire, i realize everyhting you say but its so hard for me to break up with her...maybe cuz ive been with her for so long im too nice of a guy i dont want to see her feelings hurt...but than again she claims i heart her feelings all the time...i guess i just need to push it out.

4. Under_Fire

Under_Fire Duck and Run

relationship doesnt sound healthy. sorry mang :(

5. PaZzEsCo

PaZzEsCo New Member

I agree, the relationship doesn't seem to healthy!! Your young, find a girl closer to home. Dating a girl who goes to school 6 hours away sounds like it could be putting a strain on the relationship.

6. GTLifter

GTLifter Banned

I was in a similier situation last fall, just started college and my gf of about a year was going to school about 3 hours away. I thought at one point she was the "one" but simlier stuff started happening and it became a bunch of uneeded stress. Break it off and go on living your life, the ratio of females to males in the human population is in your favor.

7. Dalius

Dalius Guest

Or maybe you just don't want to feel guilty from breaking up with her and hurting her feelings? It's hard to break up with someone, but you gotta do what you gotta do...and this one sounds like a nutter. :noes:

8. lou kim

lou kim New Member

thanks guys for your two cents..i hope it will help me, cuz i gotta end it

9. lou kim

lou kim New Member

no no she was home visiting...haha but that just shows you how nice she is...she comes homes to see me and we are supposed to have a good time but instead sheuses my driveway as a dumping ground.

10. Lad

Lad Guest

Soem advice:
    Just because youve been with her so long, does not mean you owe it to her to "work it out". If you truely care about her, try and solve your problems. If that doesnt work, cut your losses and run. Somewhere along the way it seems as if the communication between you broke down, and now you are unable to resolve all of your issues. Try to work them out. You owe that much to both of you. But if it just isnt working, then cut and run.

11. d=D happyfaceWiDhat

d=D happyfaceWiDhat New Member

amen.