help with reading body language

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by 53k1a8, Aug 15, 2007.

1. 53k1a8

53k1a8 the effects of the ugly stick are irreversible

this question is for the girls out there:

i am very fit and well dressed; I daresay attractive. I, however, cannot read body language to save my life.
    When I'm walking down the street and meet eyes with a girl and she gives me one of those sincere/cute smiles, I pretty much assume she is interested in me.
    1) Is this right??

2) Also, what other body language things hint towards her being interested in me.

3) Are there also body language clues if i already know the girl? (such as being in the same class with her)

4) Furthermore, what is the best way to approach a girl if i think/know that she is interested in me. Can i get away with just saying "Hi" and introducing myself?

5) lastly, how should i approach a girl if i already know her

2. SouLchild

SouLchild DIME PIECE GREASE OT Supporter

1. yes, would you make eye contact/smile w/ an ugly girl?

2. eye contact is good enough

3. if you already know the girl.. wait until she hints at you that she wants to hang out with you outside school.

4. Have the confidence of a black man

5. Don't; if you approach a girl, do it with the intention of wanting to sleep with her... if you become friends with her first, it's too late.

Good luck buddy

3. 123yenxtc

123yenxtc New Member

Are her feet and body pointing in your direction when you talk to her? Is her position relaxed - not having her arms crossed in front of her if it isn't cold? Does she maintain eye contact, even if she looks away shyly but comes back? Is her head cocked to the side slightly when she's listening to you? Is she playing with her hair? Is her/Are her wrist/wrists exposed to you? Does she flip her hair away from her neck as if inviting you to bite it?

These are classic body language signals that an interested woman will give off.

4. 53k1a8

53k1a8 the effects of the ugly stick are irreversible

wow thanks
    goods knowledge

5. QueenOfHearts

QueenOfHearts New Member

That was incredible, being a woman myself I didn't even notice that I do in fact do most of those things, until it was put in front of me and I thought about it.

6. 123yenxtc

123yenxtc New Member

Oh, I forgot. Women (and men too), when interested in someone they are talking to will, mimic or mirror what the other person is doing. You reach for your drink, they follow. You take a bit of food, they do. It's subtle so you have to pay attention to it.

There are a couple of books that are helpful in body language deciphering. One, Secrets of Sexual Body Language by Martin Lloyd-Elliott and The Definitive Book of Body Language by Allan and Barbara Pease. In business and in sexual pursuit, you can get a better footing by paying attention.

That guy, the one who seems like he can read minds and make people do what he wants them to do (what is the name of that show?) - he's simply very very good at reading and interpreting body language.