Help with new girl...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by CaLAbria, Sep 12, 2008.

1. CaLAbria

CaLAbria New Member

Ive been seeing this girl on/off since the beg of summer and its sorta been getting a little more serious as the days go on. Shes sorta a closet freak - I can basically get her to orgasm from biting her ears/nipples :bowdown:. Yet when it comes to anything below the waist, she seems scared? I guess she 'knows' my past and knows that ive had a few girls, she told me last night that "Ill dont think ill be good at sex, I havent had it a lot." Which got me to think, she could possibly be a virgin...yet she grinds on me and acts like the total opposite at times. Shes also said she wants to fuck plain out, but never acted on it or just gave me an excuse...
    I dont know how to act on this, she wants it, but doesnt it at the same time. Need some advice on what to do with her/situation.

2. Savage5point0

Savage5point0 Im an asshole.

Get her drunk. Not too drunk, but that special kind of drunk where they forget all those things they learned in church about hell.

3. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

if by closet freak you mean normal...

like savage said, get her drunk. or high.

4. CaLAbria

CaLAbria New Member

Ha, shes gota a little bit of freaky to her though, more then described. Zuma Beach ehh...
    Ya, im hoping to smoke a bowl with her tonight.

5. OT Addict

OT Addict New Member

Wirelessly posted via wap.offtopic.com (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/525.18.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.1 Mobile/5F136 Safari/525.20)

You could do it subtly with a classy wine dinner too. Just keep it flowing ;)

6. Mindflux

Mindflux New Member

Clearly "she" has a dick.

7. CaLAbria

CaLAbria New Member

I would have to kill the bitch if that was true.

8. jmezz

jmezz layin in bed stretchin my pumped quads for hours

What if she asked for anal first then when you were in her she let the dick flop out?

You can't tell any of your buds about it because they're going to call you a faggot, and no matter what you get into an argument or debate with them about, they can always resort to the 'hey remember that time you fucked a dude?' and you'll lose everytime. Everytime.

9. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

i'd love to know how a girl "acts like the opposite" of a virgin. apart from, ya know, actually having sex.