Help with ex-girlfriend...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by AllProAfro, Feb 18, 2005.

1. AllProAfro

AllProAfro New Member

My gf and I were together for almost a year and was my first love....she broke up with me a week before valentines day and its been really hard on me...my heart is very cold right now. She was the girl that i lost my virginity to and became attached because of this. Its been about a week and a half now and I still cant get her out of my head. Ive started to become depressed,smoking often, hardly eating.....i really have no urge to go find some1 new right now. any suggestions on how to get my mind off of her and get back to normal? help plz....

2. chlywly

chlywly Active Member

Completely normal; you have to keep yourself busy, forget about her and realise everything happens for a 'reason' and best to learn from each situation which comes your way.

Get some hobbies, keep yourself busy; go out with friends, dates with other ladies etc... it will all help to forget about her; and you will :)

You'll be fine, we all went through it.

3. kaygee08

kaygee08 Get me a Jäger Drip, Nurse!!!

Yep, everybody goes thru this, it's normal to feel a void in your life when somebody you cared about so much just up & disappears, time heal, just try & keep busy during this time & you'll be fine.

4. bella189

bella189 Guest

deffinatly normal to mourn over someone that you loved and that had that kinda bond with (losing verginity) but as stated, the best medicine is to keep your self as busy as possible.. if you are sitting at home it gives you to much time to think about stuff, and then you get sad.... altho you may not want to go out.. do it anyways.. once you are out you will prolly have a good time :)

5. I agree getting out is hard, excepially after you just broke up with some one you love, but it helps alot!

http://www.ehow.com/how_62_handle-breakup.html
    some more tips for ya there pal!

6. S4Driver

S4Driver New Member

Hang out with your friends as much as possible. Like others have mentioned, keep yourself busy with hobbies. Really try and get out of the house and do SOMETHING. Again, friends are great for this. Good luck...

7. AmCo

AmCo Haters goin' Hate

keep busy. hang out with friends. work a lot. time is the only one that can really heal you. dont develop bad habits either.

8. the ground folds

the ground folds rest your trigger on my finger

go out, do not stay home. thats the worst thing you can do right now.

9. AllProAfro

AllProAfro New Member

I went out drinking with my buddies last night....it seemed to help for a little while but most of the other guys had thier gfs with them and was one of the only guys w/o one there....it kinda made the situation worse....it seems no matter where i go something always reminds me of her and i can never get away from it. Every time i see her at school or where ever it just breaks my heart all over again...any other suggestions? but overall going out did help a little bit. How long should i wait to start talking to my ex....cuz she still wants to be good friends after this break up? Or should i just completely block her out of my life just so i can get through this? Maybe try to become really good friends and attempt to try to get something going again after a while?

10. the ground folds

the ground folds rest your trigger on my finger

u need to cut off all contact for now, it will just make things harder on you if you try to maintain that friendship right now. give yourself time and MAYBE some time in the future you two can be friends again.