Help with dvd burning probs

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by Daiz4yota, Apr 23, 2008.

1. Daiz4yota

Daiz4yota OT's ENT/Facial Plastics MD OT Supporter

I have been burning dvds for 4 years, and never really had any problems. I always used Verbatim DVD + R's, and a standard cyberhome dvd burner. Recently something has gone wrong. 300 wont play in order (just randomly goes to scenes), and donnie darko wont play at all. I use dvdshrink to burn them, and everything is fine in the program. I can watch them all full length with no problems. Could it be that I am dling PAL or something? I always try and get NTSC, but sometimes they just arent labeled :dunno:

2. dissonance

dissonance reset OT Supporter

Are you downloading .avi's or what? Unless its the .vob files or an iso, NTSC/PAL doesn't matter. An avi is an avi as long as you have the codec to play it and a competent burning/converting program it should work (how often do you get to use words starting with the letter A in 6 out of 8 words).

I have no fix for your problem as I don't use any of those programs nor have had such a problem..... Shit haven't ever even used the same brand/type discs as you use (except for DL discs since they are +R's)

BTW: This thread will be locked soon since you specified that you are dling and burning movies.. hint hint

3. Daiz4yota

Daiz4yota OT's ENT/Facial Plastics MD OT Supporter

im dling .iso files

4. P07r0457

P07r0457 New Member