Help with creatine

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by BrownWalrus, Feb 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BrownWalrus

BrownWalrus New Member

Hi, i just got my tub of micronized creatine monohydrate. I just have a quick question, should i use on my first day (meaning now)? Now, this may sound like a stuipd question but what i mean is this, in the loading phase, you're supposed to take 4 scoops for the first 5 days, it's currently 3:45pm, so would it be ok to take a scoop now and 3 scoops later? I'm just excited that it came and i've been wanting to try this stuff as soon as i could.

2. Uglybob69

Uglybob69 I miss beer.

Consensus here is that loading is just a ploy to make you spend more money to buy more creatine. Just take the normal dose.

Also at the risk of derailing a thread: what is the dose I should be taking with my creatine mono? 5g creatine daily? It's BN.com bulk brand.

edit: I've been taking 5g daily so I hope that's correct...

3. cura

cura New Member

dont worry about your loading time or anything today. Just start taking it. IF you want to load, then load. If not, then dont. Most people here will say dont load. I kind of cut it down the middle and took a double dose. It isnt like creatine is expensive or anything. Now, I just take a generous scope around 5-7g and be done with it.

4. BrownWalrus

BrownWalrus New Member

Hm, i see, well everyone i know has been through the loading phase and they say it helps...i dunno, maybe you're right. I guess it's preference in the end. Well say i do want to go through the loading phase, and i do want 4 scoops, would it be too late to start? It's basically 4pm now, and i need 4 scoops a day, would it be bad to start it now or just wait till tommorow morning?

5. BrownWalrus

BrownWalrus New Member

thanks, so i guess i'll just start loading today. Howlong do i wait before taking scoops? I wanna get in 4 scoops today.

6. Uglybob69

Uglybob69 I miss beer.

I wouldn't say it matters, it's not really that crucial. Just make sure to drink lots of water.

7. BrownWalrus

BrownWalrus New Member

alright, thanks a bunch

8. deuceforty

deuceforty between rupture and rapture

would creatine help me with recovery from training?? and by training i mostly mean jumproping and playing basketball/suicides on the court

9. GTLifter

GTLifter Banned

Loading creatine is a marketing ploy.

10. entropy138

entropy138 OT Supporter

But muscletech claims it's necessary in order to put on 7lbs in 5days :mamoru:

hello water retention

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.