Help with amassing a good supply...

Discussion in 'That'll Buff Right Out' started by WhiteSSP, Apr 26, 2005.

1. WhiteSSP

WhiteSSP OT Supporter

Well I finally bought my first new car (Black 2005 SRT4), and being that it is the only car I've ever owned that has had a good paint job, I want to keep it that way. Right now I have a Mr Clean auto dry that I use mainly just for the filtered water to stop waterspots, I have some Rain X wash with the carnuba wax balls, Eagle One wax as you dry (which I've never used), and some Meguires #7.

As you can tell, I really dont know much about keeping my car looking tip top, but I want to make sure this paint job looks as good as it does now years from now.

Any suggestions on what I should get to take care of it?

2. Scottwax

Scottwax Making detailing great again! Moderator

Read the stickies, then ask any questions not answered by them.

3. black 3g

black 3g Guest

You might also want to register at www.detailcity.com. I'm learning new things over there everyday.

4. black 3g

black 3g Guest

I'd like to know what you are basing this information on. Detail City is the largest detailing website out there. As long as you act like an adult on the site, you will be treated like an adult and be provided with some great answers to your questions. As for PAC, I have ordered from them 4 times without any problems whatsoever. They have great prices, a huge selection, a discount for Detail City members, and are usually pretty quick when it comes to shipping. Dwayne runs PAC very well in my opinion.

5. 6']['9

6']['9 New Member

why do you say that? there are some blunt people there but its like that on any site.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 27, 2005
  6. Parabellum

Parabellum Molon Labe!

:werd:
    and it's www.autopia.org

Also I want to add that scottwax and others have done a good job with the info and stickies in this forum so don't underestimate wha we have here.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2005
  7. black 3g

black 3g Guest

i just mentioned detail city due to its higher traffic. this site does offer great information though.

8. Scottwax

Scottwax Making detailing great again! Moderator

With any detailing site, ignore the politics and just worry about the how-tos.