SRS Help with a girl...v. Shady stuff.

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by flip24, Jan 27, 2009.

1. flip24

flip24 Active Member

Ok so I met this girl around 2 months ago ? we hit it off pretty good, started talking went on dates etc. She told me she liked me, I told her blah blah. Now, she broke up with her ex like a month before we started "talking".. and told me a lot of things about him, that he was not the type of guy she wanted to be with, that he treated her horrible and seemed to abuse her. She told me she did not want anything with this guy, just a friendship...Anyways, so she invites me to her semi-formal dance at her high school, (We are seniors in H.S.) and everything goes well. After the dance, I drop her off at her friends house, she spends the night there, gets drunk blah blah. I texted her in the morning and she said she wasn't feeling good at all, that she felt like throwing up. Well, we texted for like an hour and then she stopped texting me. Fast forward 7 hours later that night... like at around 9. I get a call from her dad from her cell phone, asking me if I had seen her, or if she was with me because they (her parents) were worried. She was no where to be found. I told him no, then he told me that his neighbors gave him a good description of my car, and that it sounded like mine, that's why he called me. Well I told him no, and that I didn't have an idea. Whatever, we hung up and that was that. So I think to myself who else could have a black 2 door hatch like mine? I found out her ex does. I have not heard from her since Sunday morning and I'm suspicious that she went with her ex...what do you guys think OT ? :sadwavey:

long as fuck.. I know.

2. eXyle

eXyle ׂ

i have no idea what she did. not a big surprise if she was with the ex.

you got involved with her too soon after her last relationship. you're most likely a rebound.

3. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

if a girl is acting shady, why waste your time and energy worrying about her?

Shady behavior/drama automatically takes a girl off my callback list.

You're a senior in high school...you do NOT need to be worrying about this stuff at all. Especially if you've only known each other for 2 months.

Let her do what she wants, don't worry about it, and don't go out with her again.

4. kristaliah

kristaliah New Member

She was most likely with her ex and most likely isn't/wasn't ready to move on from him. Forget about her and move on.

5. flip24

flip24 Active Member

:hs: You're right... going out with her again will only lead to me worrying about her more. Thanks for the advice.

6. GregFarz78

GregFarz78 New Member

She's a flake man, stay single your senior year of high school you'll be better off

7. Daria

Daria New Member

this girl seems to be really indecisive about relationships. situations like this almost always end up with the girl going back and forth with the ex. if I were you, I'd cut off all contact and would not give her a second chance. she blew it. you should find someone who is interested in you and you alone.

8. METALLlC BLUE

METALLlC BLUE New Member

Red Flag number one: Talking about an ex when getting to know another prospective mate very early.

Red Flag number two: Telling you details about her past relationship and treating you like a therapist.

Red Flag Number 3: Wanting to continue a friendship with an ex while dating a new guy, especially an ex- with a history of abuse.

I'm glad to see you can do math. 1 flag, + 2 flags = three red flags and "Yup, she is with her ex."

You want some advice? Run, run away forrest, run away. I am dead serious. The moment she brought up her ex I would have been gone. It's a "Metallic Dating Rule" -- I talk about it all the time.

9. METALLlC BLUE

METALLlC BLUE New Member

Smart man, now let's see if your words match your actions in the near future. :eek3:

10. niners

niners OT Supporter

females are fickle creatures, compounded by a multitude of 11ty in their teenage years. as daria said, find someone who is only into you and can treat you accordingly.

11. just_another_on

just_another_on New Member

Excessive talking/demeaning her ex b/f generally means he is still fresh in her head. If she dated him a for a semi extensive amount of time considering you guys are in HS, chances are thats all 'she knows'. She's probably never had another relationship to that extent and is bitter torwards it.

Sadly, because it was her first, regardless of how much bs she feeds you on how much he sucked, she still wants him back. Sadly, its what happens with young adults/teenagers, or love as we like to call it.

Just move on. It'll be on an on-going battle of you trying to win her from him. And its almost never worth it. We've all been there bro.

12. flip24

flip24 Active Member

They will broseph, :bowdown:

13. flip24

flip24 Active Member

you said it bro :eek3:

14. Vysion

Vysion New Member

She's using you for your emotional support. You sound like a nice guy... she's going to take advantage of you until you become an emotional wreck. You probably wont understand it until you have more experience with women, but she will continue to go back to her ex even though he treats her bad.