Help, please

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Pheanyx, Apr 18, 2005.

1. Pheanyx

Pheanyx Guest

I know this sounds kinda bad, but my guy wants me to take control next time we go at it and I haven't got a clue. I'm always in the submissive role. I'm not new to sex or anything, just always been in th submissive role and I like it but I want to make him happy. PLEASE help. This is like supposed to happen tomorrow. Anything will help.

2. HopasaurusRex

HopasaurusRex Okay, now what the fuck do you want?

Think about what you want all day, and when it's time, demand it. Think about the positions you like, the things you like to do to him and vice versa. Then just show him how much you want it via words and actions. There's a better way to explain this, but it'll probably have to come from a girl.

3. IgnitionGSR

IgnitionGSR OT Abuser

What did I tell you?? You were being selfish and making him do everything and pleasure you. I told you that one day he's gonna be like... "yeah next time I want you to suck my dick" (which its probably what he means by "taking contol").

Or if hes an extremly odd guy he might mean by taking control that you have to undress him or be on top and do all the work, hard to say.

How about ask him what he means by that... You should be able to ask your mate these type of questions if you're comfortable with them and with your sexuality.

4. hi2u2

hi2u2 New Member

or you could do both?

suck his dick and do the rest of the work ;)

5. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

Take control, take off his clothes, jump on top of him, and you do the work. Any female not willing to do that, atleast every once in a while is extremely selfish, and I certainly wouldnt want to be with her. If I wanted to do all the work all the time id get a fake pussy to fuck...sometimes its nice to get off without doing anything.

If your worried about what to actually do, then your relationship needs ALOT more communication. If you are comfortable and communicate there shouldnt be any problems knowing what each other want, what feels good, and what doesnt. The first time he jumped on top of you he didnt know what would feel the best for you (unless he was god lol), but he did what felt good for him, and played off your responces...why should it be any different when the roles are reversed?

6. Bella

Bella New Member

OK I used to be scared to do anything, let alone be on top of a guy. And now thanks to the Vag and Fs I get ideas what I'd like to do. I've discovered there are things I want to do that I would never do . SO hopefully from being here you will learn.
    Since you are new to this of course you are nervous so start out easy
    Start out with kisses of course, then take off his shirt, undo his belt buckle ( yes your heart will be beating as fast as his) Once his and your clothes are off start kissing his neck, collar bone, chest, stomach obviously making your way down. Everyman loves this so yes give him a suck, lick around at first him at first then go all in. It honestly depends how comfortable you are. At this point I guess what you can do is start licking up his chest while you start to mount him.... I was so scared when I did this BUT it was awesome cause I was in control of MY climax. I wasn't waiting for him to go faster for me I was doing it all on my own. Thats one thing to start out as. Who knows maybe you will find you have a thing for this control thing.

Good luck :)

7. Pheanyx

Pheanyx Guest

It's not that I'm not willing, cause I am. And I wouldn't expect anyone to stay with a girl who never did the work. It's just that this is a new relationship, and I don't know what he likes yet, so I'm nervous. I'm not used to knowing what the guy likes, I was in a long term relationship and knew exactly what to do to get what I wanted. I'm learning, slowly but surely I'm learning. And loving it.

And no, he isn't "god", but he is really good at what he does.:drool:

8. IgnitionGSR

IgnitionGSR OT Abuser

take ur time then... we can't tell you what he wants lol :hsugh: