TAT help on stretching my ear

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Suicide Pinai, May 12, 2006.

1. Suicide Pinai

Suicide Pinai flawed if i'm not free

so im currently at a 4g and i used double flared eyelets because i thought i'd end up staying at that size, but little did i know id be obsessed with stretching and really want to get down to a bigger size. my right ear came out just fine, was able to put in the 4g with no hassle at all...

the left ear is being quite a bitch. i cant get the plug out :squint: what should i do? and i dont want to just pull it out because im scared it may tear. ive tried rubbing vasoline around it to see if itd push out easier, but i really dont want it to tear. ive started wearing a heavy earring in the ear to see if maybe itd stretch it out a little. it may take a few days, but any suggestion would be greatly appreciated :)

2. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

Try in the shower, hot water and just try and work it out.. If you stilhave trouble, try weight it down with a heavy ring or something, wait a few days and try again.

I have a stubborn left ear too. i think it's because I sleep on that side.

3. ShoverBot

ShoverBot OT Supporter

idk everybody i talk to has trouble with 1 ear, i dont rember which one mine was

if its just a flare i dont think its a big enough jump for it to tear, just be carefull and try pull it out as far as you can then push it up or down and roll it out, do try it in the shower tho

i understand the "oh ill never go past 8g or 4g" i originaly told myself i wouldnt go past 8g, now im at 5/8" and considering going bigger lately, lol

4. JiveTurky

JiveTurky viva la nog nog

hot water really works.... fill a cup up with hot water and try and soak your ear lobe in it for a couple minutes.... for those types of plugs i usually kinda hold the sides of my earlobe with my fingers and push the plug out with my thumb.... its hard explain...

also i usually use antibacterial soft soap to lube up.

cheers.

5. phigity

phigity New Member

hot shower and some lube or do what PE suggested and use a CBR/CBB to weight it down. some DF jewelry has flares big enough to tear your lobe. please be careful.