help...new car advice

Discussion in 'OT Driven' started by Ryguy0097, Nov 4, 2005.

1. Ryguy0097

Ryguy0097 New Member

I'm about to purchase a new car and I need your guys help. My budget is between 10-12 thousand dollars. I want a sedan with fewer than 60k miles on it. I need a good car that is reliable and wont be to expensive to fix. I like luxury but I don’t want to spend a lot of insurance any suggestions on what kind of cars I should look at....

2. Akimbo

Akimbo New Member

Accord.

3. red97gst

red97gst New Member

whatever happened to this forum being all about modified cars? half the posts are about 'help me find the most boring, reliable car possible'

accord is a good suggestion....but it depends onhow big of a car you need. Hell a corolla or civic will have the cheaper insurance, cheap repairs, and you could get one that's newer than an accord or camry for the same price. of course there's no luxury involved there....

hell you could get an acura integra VTEC 4dr....that would fit a lot of your needs....

otherwise, any cars that are reasonably luxurious in the 10-12k range will have V6 engines and be quite a bit more costly to repair

4. isaac86hatch

isaac86hatch This thread sucks

Lexus SC or LS
    Infinity Q45
    Acura Legend or RL

Suprisingly you can pick up these cars now with low miles in excelent shape and low miles for around your buget. All of them are good, reliable and rarely need expensive work if maintained properly.