FRK Help needed from squiters and G-spot experts

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by sp33d, May 9, 2005.

1. sp33d

sp33d New Member

SO SAD :(

My gf used to be able to squirt ungodly amounts of fem cum:naughty: I love squirting. im mean she could do it over and over again in mass amounts.

My problem: recently she hasnt been able to squirt that much, very little amounts still cool but i miss the days of cups of liquid drenching me from head to dick.

I dont think my technique has changed, maybe it has and im unaware of it? i know its not a case of if shes comfertable with it. because she loves to do it

so what im wondering if anyone has had this problem and may have some tips for me to get my g/f back in the swing of things? help:wavey:

2. kronik85

kronik85 New Member

talk to your girlfriend about it? probably some outside the bed factors are comming into play, stress, work related, something like that. it's probably not your technique.

3. sp33d

sp33d New Member

well she was really stressed about 3 weeks ago but things have calmed down alot. we communicate alot we know every thing thats going on in our lives, i think possible she trys to hard too... hmm.

4. sp33d

sp33d New Member

nope :(

5. IreLynx

IreLynx New Member

Have either of you gained/lost weight? Sometimes that can affect your technique & make you need to adjust it slightly to be able to hit everything just right like before.

6. maybe she is board with your technique?

7. David02

David02 Guest

Is you're gf dehydrated?

Sounds silly, but I'm serious... If she is not drinking enough water these days then her body will not be able to produce that fluid like it used to.

8. sp33d

sp33d New Member

nope cuz she still have very intense orgasms

9. sp33d

sp33d New Member

I keep her properly hydrated, i have heard that too. i know shes got dehydrated once after a long session of squirting

10. David02

David02 Guest

Well then how about something new? Have you tried a G-spot vibrator or something like that?

11. sp33d

sp33d New Member

yeah i have 3 diffrent types of gspot vibs/dildo, its hopeless im going to go cry in my corner and make the bad things go away

12. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

I went through a month that I just could not Squirt... at all... ANd then just as it stopped suddenly it started again... no difference in technique an di was relatively well hydrated.. it just wouldn't happen. Has anything in her diet changed? a new routine at work/home? any number of little thins can be a factor..