SRS HELP! MY FRIEND IS TRIPPING OUT HARDCORE CUZ OF HIS GF

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by shiba kesaigi!, Mar 24, 2008.

1. shiba kesaigi!

shiba kesaigi! New Member

basically his gf is his life and they been together for 2 years.
    hes 22 and shes 21
    today she called him telling him that she wants to break up with him because everytime he goes out he gets fucked up(clubs.. etc)
    my friend was a very social guy but ever since he got with her hes lost himself in the vigina, he told me in the car today that he likes to be controlled(hes japanese:rofl:)

she basically said fuck you its over...
    what should i tell my friend and what should i do

2. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

I don't really know what to tell you since it's hard to give advice when you are just a friend...but the ultimate red flag can be pointed out right in the first line:

You (he) HAS to have a life and himself before a girlfriend. Someone can only be and find love when they love themselves. You can't look to someone else to make you happy.

But honestly....it sounds like your friend is a drunken mess and he needs to move on for sure. Definitely don't give him advice to try and get back with this girl. He'll be wasting his time. He's young, she's young, she doesn't want him. Nothing he can do will fix the two of them. So the best advice you can give him is what I bolded and to move on and get back out there, maybe with you. Hit the bars or something with him. Oh yeah...tell him to cut down on the drinking. No one likes an alcoholic mess. Maybe hit up some AA meetings...:ugh:

3. 2500

2500 Guest

Any advice you give him should be on how to better himself as a person. Once he does that, the rest should fall into place on its own.

4. Yuppy

Yuppy Have a seat right there....

tc needs to respect their relationship....

5. Redbeard

Redbeard OT Supporter

Learn to love yourself before you try to love others.

6. Coottie

Coottie BOOMER......SOONER OT Supporter

I don't know what you say other than...sorry. I mean we all make mistakes and date people that are wrong for us. I didn't listen to my friends back then....it's likely your friend won't either.

It'll pass....life will go on.