SRS Help meeting people..

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by chips, Apr 28, 2006.

1. chips

chips ...

Well heres the deal, I moved from texas to the nashville area about a year ago. I had never really moved before this. so all my firends where from school or other friends... Now im here.. Not too sure how to go meet people I have a few people I know from work but they are older and or allready married.. It also doesnt help that im 19... but im a odd 19 yr i work fulltime+kinda part time...i fully support my self and in the next few months ill have a house... but iv learned money isent everything.. I have no clue how to meet a decent girl...( doesnt help that im ulgy n chubby)or even just people to hang out with.. only thing I go do beside work/sleep is work out everynight at the gym.. any suggestions OT? :noes:

2. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

You have to step towards the people if you want to meet someone.

(the above actually comes from a dream of mine, in which my uncle gave me advice in how to socialize) :dunno: try?

3. dave steel

dave steel My Kung Fu is the best.

4. chips

chips ...

the hardest part is like getting out and doing stuff.. like tonight I have no clue what to try to do since it seems like the clubs are the only thing going on

5. chips

chips ...

see im not.before i moved i was out allnight with firends every night

6. Marmot

Marmot Guest

Nashville is a kind of boring town. What part are you at?

7. Marmot

Marmot Guest

You might try getting some hobbies and getting into some hobby groups. Off roading, boating, motorcycles, running, hunting, dancing, whatever....

8. DjMystery28

DjMystery28 New Member

Send me a private message, I have the help you need. But Simply put Looks are only 20% of what women look for, least real women. Trust me, There is a whole other world that you have yet to see. Send me a Message and let me show you the fruits of knowledge.

9. chips

chips ...

work around the airport. live in hendersonville

10. Marmot

Marmot Guest

If I lived up there, I would definitely get a jetski or something. I know a few guys who lived there and that is all they did all summer. There are some great areas to explore by personal water craft.

11. chips

chips ...

any have any other suggestions.. i have been trying to meet people but theres like nothing to volunteer to do.. Iv thought about trying a church.. but im not a big church fan...this crap has been really getting to me... im also thinking about starting school in the fall just to go.. even know i dont need the degree at this point in life