help me?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Chris951, Aug 12, 2007.

1. Chris951

Chris951 New Member

So yesterday I finally decided I was going to break up with my gf, who I have been going out with for just over a year. I was waiting for her call so I could break up with her and I hear my doorbell ring... It's her and her mom. She asks to talk to me and tells me that she is PREGNANT. She showed me the test and everything.

I still want to break up with her though.. but her mom told me she would kick my ass if I hurt my gf. Now, I'm not really scared of much people. But her mom is fuckin scary and I know she will put the hurtin on me. So now I have to deal with my prego gf for 9 months :wtc:. I was planning on hooking up with this other chick after I broke up with my gf, and I am not very attracted to my gf anymore so what should I do? I really want to fuck this other girl soon! I'm tired of the loose pussy I always get :hs:

2. soopa7fly

soopa7fly stupid :06:

ask for a paternity test to prove its yours? lol

seriously though, if you dont want to be with her, then dont. gotta be a man though and take care of your kid.

3. Chris951

Chris951 New Member

lol I know it's mine.

I'm 16, and her dad said he would adopt the kid when it's born. I thought this was a good idea so I could see my kid when I want without having to really take care of him. I am unemployed and am not ready to take care of a child so this is good.

I still want this other chick though. She is smokin hot too! Should I hit it? Or no? I really don't want to break uo with my current gf though.

4. sportsjunkie

sportsjunkie OT Supporter

you should not be having sex my friend

you have a gf, become unattracted to her, she get's pregnant and you technically don't want to take care of your responsibilities, and yet you want to "hit" another chick.

Ultimately, it's your decision to do whatever you want and what makes you happy. But please, I hope you are using protection

5. Chris951

Chris951 New Member

I was not saying I don't want to take care of my responsibilities. Her dad offered to take the child because him and his wife really want another kid. I thought that would help everyone.

Oh, I am.

6. quamen

quamen New Member

dude u sound so selfish and should not be having sex. you are going to have a kid and even though you might not raise it, your worried about trying to get in another girls pants who also might become pregnant.

You should not be having sex yet,because you are not able to take care of the responsibility that comes with it.

7. SUBLlME

SUBLlME Member

You should start focusing more on stuff like school rather than sex right now. Sex can't help anything in your life that your hand can't take care of. You might end up needing to take care of a child if she doesn't want her dad to adopt it, and even if you don't have to take care of the baby, it's still yours. If impregnating a "chick" doesn't change your mind about sex, maybe gonorrhea or some other STD will. I really hope you don't get an STD, but something needs to get your priorities straight. Save sex for later in life.

8. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

wear a condom.

9. Chris951

Chris951 New Member

I think i'm done with it for a while. Trust me, her dad is adopting it. And things fell through with the other girl.. so I guess I'm not doing any cheating :hs:

10. Chris951

Chris951 New Member

I did.

11. FrozenSTi

FrozenSTi This site WILL get me in trouble......

50% of all high school breakups come with the girl saying she is pregnant. Don't believe that shit, and if she is, wait for a blood test.

12. jpolakowski

jpolakowski New Member

Isn't it kind of weird that this kid is going to have parents who are actually the parents of it's real mother? I can't believe you're more worried about this other girl. Give me a break dude.

13. Chris951

Chris951 New Member

I said things fell through with the other girl. I kind of want nothing to do with this baby.

14. Chris951

Chris951 New Member

I saw the test.

15. jpolakowski

jpolakowski New Member

:rolleyes:

16. sportsjunkie

sportsjunkie OT Supporter

you're gonna hate it a hell of a lot more if her parents don't adopt and you're forced to pay child support

17. glass

glass New Member

18. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

tough shit. You had sex with the girl, whenever you have sex with someone, there is always the slight chance of pregnancy occurring. It's YOUR kid. No matter how much you want to walk away from this girl and your child, it is your responsibility to be involved in this kid's life.

No, you don't have to stay with the mom, but you do need to be involved and contribute to your child's life.

Do you think that since the grandparents are going to adopt the child, you can just walk away scot free?

You're 16 and you now have a child. Accept it, your life is going to be vastly different from now on.

And if your only reason for maintaining ties with the mother of your child is fear of the parents, you aren't mature or responsible enough to be having sex in the first place.

Shit happens, and you need to accept the consequences of your reactions.

Oh yeah, even if you do stay away from the gf for awhile, your social life with other girls is pretty much over...it's very doubtful that "oh yeah, my ex is pregnant with my kid" is going to go over well with other women.

19. Abomb

Abomb New Member

that sucks man.

happy fathers day

20. Buttons

Buttons OT Supporter

Keep your dick in your pants next time idiot. :squint:

21. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

paternity test

22. Coottie

Coottie BOOMER......SOONER OT Supporter

16 and you got a girl preggo....damn...that sux.