SRS Help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Shattered Soul, Nov 13, 2006.

1. Shattered Soul

Shattered Soul New Member

OK I have this really dramatic and confusing soap opera going on in my life right and for the life of me I cannot figure out if its just going to end up like the last time or if its going to be ok this time.

Heres the story: I was dating this girl and I we were in love or so I thought... ( yes I still love her!) But then after 11 months of pure happiness she desided to break up with me out of nowhere!:wtc: For two months after the breakup we fought and fought and hated eachother...( to her knowledge ):wtc: And finally I got fed up with fighting and told her I was sorry and I wanted to be friends. Well four hours after I said that we became friends with benifits:) ! that makes me happy but thats not what I want! I want her back... I want to be dating her again! thats why I am so depressed!:sadwavey: :wtc: :crying: :( :sad2: :ughd: :hsr: Please if you have any advice post it!

2. OoOlAlA

OoOlAlA New Member

NO to friends with benefits. Your only hurting yourself. Respect yourself and end it. If you want her still ask why you broke up. Say the FWB doesnt work for you because you still care alot about her. If she doesnt want you say that you guys cant talk for away. Good Luck!

3. dave steel

dave steel My Kung Fu is the best.

This relationship isn't going to work. At some point you will have to realize this.

4. Shattered Soul

Hunny I hope you know that I'm a girl... I'm bi-sexual!

5. Shattered Soul

thats ok and don't worry everybody makes that mistake... but I know what you mean with your advice and thatks alot! :)