Help me...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by surfer, Oct 12, 2005.

1. surfer

surfer New Member

I've recently met this chick through work, but she quit work and I worked with her a couple of times, and I really started to like her but didn't let her know. Now for the past few times I've seen her out clubbing and we've had little chats and she asked me to go to this tuesday night outting at a local club, so I rocked up with a mate and I finally saw her, as the place was packed, and we spoke etc and she said she was glad I came <insert small talk> and then we had to leave so she gave me her number and told me to message her.

Apart from the "How was your night?" message I want to write something good, but I suck at this shit and its driving me crazy.

Please help me out OT!

PS: Sorry its not as advanced as the other threads here in the Vag, It's just I'm a noob! haha :noes:

2. purplebeast

purplebeast The depths of hell and endless torture await all h

Write? I guess you gonna TXT her? She gave u her number, dont be scared. Call her and ask her if she is going back to the club next week. Then ask her if she wants to go grab a bite before clubbing.

3. surfer

surfer New Member

Yeah I'd text her. I've already text her this morning, asking how her night was and she said (because the text was like 10 hours after I texted her)

Hey sorry, longest day ever, dont think im going I might sleep instead. I will see you around, quit work already (thats the gist of it)

because I'm quitting next month and told her and she thinks I should quit and work where she works haha

but now I just want to text her something back that she will know im interested but not in foward way like some people are. i guess I'm just quiet and suck when it comes to this stuff, because im so inexperienced.

4. purplebeast

PERFECT! She gave you a great opening.

TXT her back, and say-

"So you want me to work with you? I dont blame you. Working w/ a hotty like me would make your day go by faster, LOL."

Its flirty, sublte, funny, cocky and based on her answer, you can get an idea of what she thinks about u.

5. surfer

surfer New Member

Hahaha, that is awesome, but thats like too foward for me. Argh, I wish I could send that something is telling me not too.

See, I would never have thought of anything like that.

6. purplebeast

Ok, too forward for u.

How about this-

" I dont know If I could work w/ u again. A cutie pie like you its very distracting."

However, If you think the what I told u before its too forward you may wanna re think what you consider forward. I think you may be passive enough to border wimpiness. Not trying to offend u or anything. But what I said before its not really forward. Its just friendly flirting.

7. chica&buddies

chica&buddies Active Member

the key is to just be yourself! ;) everything will fall into place naturally.

8. surfer

surfer New Member

But being myself wont get anywhere. i'm considering something like the first one purplebeast said, as the second, imo, is a bit........if she read it she might be like

LOL WHAT THE FUCK

If you know what I mean. %D

9. chica&buddies

chica&buddies Active Member

uh... neither will pretending to be someone you aren't. you'll learn this when you get older ;)

just be honest :)

10. purplebeast

:werd:

You can only pretend for so long. The she WILL see the real you. If she likes, she will stay, if she dont, she will leave.

So since she'll find out anyways. Show her the real u from the beginign. This way no ones time gets wasted and no ones heart gets crushed.